• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A really dumb question

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A really dumb question

So the news out of India is that the Indian companies will spent 250 million and Canada will put up the other 750 million.....How is that a good deal?

And why can't he support Canadian farmers with the same fervor?

Oh oh oh oh oh!

I know the answer!

He doesn’t give a rats ass about Canada it’s all about the next election.

Why we ever elect liberals just amazes me.

He is showing up in international media as a non leader.

Oh funny story their was a kid interveived down here that said he went to school with the shooter and he sounded real intense on his descriptions of the morning events.

Seems now it’s cming out he was coached and it’s all bullshit that he and his parents are looking for political points.

Got to love the media.

The shooter still don’t know his name and no one cares if he lives dies or had a shitty upbringing.

I love th no hug a thug lifestyle

Comment

He ****ing gave Indian companies 750 million and the top export to India is pulses?

Is anyone seeing something wrong with this?

This is a real kick in the balls.....

Whats worse is if he does anything to solve the tariff , farmers will be the last to know.

Graincos and others will be out front making the $$$$

Would it have made more sense to ink the deals after the tariff was gone?
      Last edited by bucket; Feb 20, 2018, 09:21.

Comment

[QUOTE=bucket;371168]He ****ing gave Indian companies 750 million and the top export to India is pulses?

Is anyone seeing something wrong with this?

This is a real kick in the balls.....

Whats worse is if he does anything to solve the tariff , farmers will be the last to know.

Graincos and others will be out front making the $$$$

Right up there with convincing China to accept higher levels of dockage in canola. Whose interests were being looked after in that scenario ?

Comment

Oh that would be to simple. Oh wait it’s Trudeau he is simple.

People we are run by idiots.

Why do I think of Mr Dress up every time I see this fool.

Oh wait he’s at Disney today. No that’s Goofy

Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Feb 20, 2018, 09:30.

Comment

We had a trucker deliver fertilizer this year that told us he had hauled pulse screenings from swift current to southern manitoba to be mixed into canola getting loaded out because it did not have enough dockage (IT WAS TOO CLEAN). Nice little upcharge on the screenings that were bought. Do not know why they had to buy screenings from that far away but thys what this trucker told us. That might answer your question on who benefits from increased dockage levels (if you didnt know already).

Comment

That should be illegal, idea...set your combine dirty? No that is just DUMB.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                That should be illegal, idea...set your combine dirty? No that is just DUMB.
                everything we have hauled is between .8% and 1.4 % dockage , the screwing never ends anymore

Comment

Why doesn't India invest in their country and Canada do the same....seems pretty ****ing stupid that Canada is investing in India that 750 million when there is more to do here....

This is some kind of math that is stupid ....

Comment

I worked in a grass seed cleaning plant 50 yrs ago and we shipped seed world wide, we blended all the seed to be sure they were getting the allowed percent of each weed seed, each country has their own noxious weeds and not all the same.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbcpolitics/status/966014651338194946

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...