• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM Selfie Raising eyebrows in India - Hindustan Times

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Selfie Raising eyebrows in India - Hindustan Times

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/trudeau-s-unusual-india-visit-raises-eyebrows-criticised-by-canada-watchdog/story-Xg6UmLGX4g3AkPHhD87oVL.html https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/trudeau-s-unusual-india-visit-raises-eyebrows-criticised-by-canada-watchdog/story-Xg6UmLGX4g3AkPHhD87oVL.html

Hopefully his family getaway will show some value but it’s not looking good so far.

The Trudeau cabinet has managed to pi$$ off the Indians by supporting a separatist Sikh group.....this likely isn’t helpful for tariffs being added to lentils and peas. 👎

Comment

India does not appreciate extremist apologists either. No surprise.

Comment

The prime minister of india wouldn't greet trudeau...

That action speaks volumes.

Its a ****ing holiday...again...trying to relive his past to his kids at the taxpayers expense.

criminal. Boohooing about being there as a kid with his dad but daddy was working ....at least Pierre put in the effort.

Comment

I bet they would meet with Trump! Travelled US this winter, the only bad-mouthing of Trump we heard was from Canadians. Brainwashed twits!

Comment

Why on earth would Trudeau have a town hall meeting in India or any other country for that matter? Does he want to learn from Indians how to run our country? Or what there concerns are to influence policy here? Maybe he feels the whole Peoplekind experiment went so well that he'd go to India and convince them to take any reference to man out of the Kama Sutra to get more lesbian votes.

Indian, Indian, Indian, no disrespect to their people just had to get the words out kinda miss them, tired of saying First Nations!!

Comment

I see that the aga kahn will be in india this week. This trudeau vacation is just another meeting by our insane leader to meet up with his puppet master.

Comment

probably getting some of that 750 million announcement.

Comment

This is becoming an all too often occurrence with politicians. Too much vacation time on tax payers dollars without getting work done.

FFS, I would like to stay in Regina for a couple days at the waterslides with the kids when I go for business but it comes out of my pocket so I go and the leave. What is wrong with people going and getting a job done and then leave. Its total BS this crap that politicians get away with.

Comment

Oh oh oh I know

It’s the participation badge world.

No oh Canada when school starts

No history taught

It’s the new way,

I’m offended

Cry cry cry

Comment

Very evident that it's a vacation. Kids wouldn't be there if it was business trip. How many trips did the Queen take without her kids.?

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                        I see that the aga kahn will be in india this week. This trudeau vacation is just another meeting by our insane leader to meet up with his puppet master.
                        Getting sketchy.......will the ethics commissioner have to review this trip as well.

Hopefully Captain Crayon doesn’t give another $250 million to his puppet master.

Comment

GDR. We’re way past the Indian and First Nation monikers. We’ve well into Natives (we’re non natives by the way), aboriginal and now Indigenous. I think they keep introducing new name tags for themselves to keep the appearance of being great industrious keepers of the land instead of the ...

Also, saw how Donald Trump jr is being welcomed with both arms in India today to open up new real estate deals over their.

And we’re just taken for fools around the world.

Comment

What is with this weirdo? Now the Cdn High Commissioner is inviting convicted attempted murderers to dinner with Trudeau's family in Mumbai. Surprise-surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              What is with this weirdo? Now the Cdn High Commissioner is inviting convicted attempted murderers to dinner with Trudeau's family in Mumbai. Surprise-surprise!
                              His wife seems to like the thug though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...