• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New passenger trains in service

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New passenger trains in service

Connects resort towns and major centers. Trains are brand new video is from Feb of this year.

Isn’t it sad that Canada used to have options such as using a passenger train to commute. U see Via going down the tracks but it doesn’t stop at smaller communities so u can get on. My grandparents used to take it to Vancouver and quite enjoyed that mode of travel. Now I’m not sure where the closest train station is in our area. I used to use it to get to Churchill and was able to get on in The Pas. Now I think the train is no longer an option to get there. We just seem to go backwards in this country unless u live in eastern Canada.

Comment

In Alaska they will stop a passenger train in the middle of nowhere to pickup an off grid person...

In Canada we don't have affordable passenger train service...too bad for immigrants or people that don't drive or want to drive these shitty roads....

I would love to take a train to the west or east coast if it was available or affordable.....

Comment

I don’t think I’m ready to support a new passenger rail service. That’s a business that’s built on population, and users.
        I don’t think we will see a McDonalds in East End Sask either. Nor would it be A&W with local beef😀

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...