• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infrastructure spending

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infrastructure spending

I here all the time about the money the government is spending to help stimulate the economy but I am not sure what if anything is being built.
    Is it all being spend east of Manitoba in Liberal ridings?

Why isn't the rail line to Churchill being rebuilt and the port not being upgraded. That could give good jobs for native people.
    From this area we are only about seven hundred miles from Churchill and it is all down hill. You could load a train in Tisdale and all you would have to do is give it a push and it would roll all the way there. Just think if all the grain from east of Humbolt went to Churchill how that would free up rail going west.

There is no ice for the polar bears to hunt off of so ice should not be a problem.

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    I here all the time about the money the government is spending to help stimulate the economy but I am not sure what if anything is being built.
    Is it all being spend east of Manitoba in Liberal ridings?

Why isn't the rail line to Churchill being rebuilt and the port not being upgraded. That could give good jobs for native people.
    From this area we are only about seven hundred miles from Churchill and it is all down hill. You could load a train in Tisdale and all you would have to do is give it a push and it would roll all the way there. Just think if all the grain from east of Humbolt went to Churchill how that would free up rail going west.

There is no ice for the polar bears to hunt off of so ice should not be a problem.
    yea would be a lot more effective now that sea ice is gone, lol

Comment

"There is no ice for the polar bears to hunt off of so ice should not be a problem."

Right on, ANOTHER reason Canada should NOT go along with the Climate Change/Too F*CKING hot world crowd! It would be all good news for Canada/Russia/Scandinavia...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...