• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You Farmers - Canada's Agriculture Day - February 13.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Farmers - Canada's Agriculture Day - February 13.

Thank you Agrivillers for all that you do to feed the world.

https://www.agriculturemorethanever.ca/cdn-ag-day/ https://www.agriculturemorethanever.ca/cdn-ag-day/

Click image for larger version

Name:	CanadaAgDay.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	777884

Even got a Thank you from Dow today for spending thousands of dollars there. Happy farmers day..I get a free hat..yay..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      Even got a Thank you from Dow today for spending thousands of dollars there. Happy farmers day..I get a free hat..yay..
      That “free” hat cost wayyyyyyy more than the $50 straw hat my wife bought on the beach a couple of years ago😎

My cows celebrated AG day by smashing two different fences today.

Comment

Thx agriville admin 👍

Comment

Ya thank you farmers for feeding everyone for 1970's commodity prices with 2018 costs ...please keep risking, cause we love you.

Comment

I would like to see a thank you from galen weston for making g better than 2700 dollars an acre by price fixing and collusion.

I would like to see a thank you from my check off agencies than continue to earn a wage by not doing their job in finding more markets....but get my check off dollars and tax dollars to do that.

I would like a thank you from the railways that are paid before their work starts and moves grain at their leisure

I would a thank you from grain cos that close facilities to improve their bottom line at my expense

I would like a thank you from government people that don't give a shit about everything mentioned so far...

Thank you for making agriculture less appealing to my kids when they should be embracing it....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              I would like to see a thank you from galen weston for making g better than 2700 dollars an acre by price fixing and collusion.

I would like to see a thank you from my check off agencies than continue to earn a wage by not doing their job in finding more markets....but get my check off dollars and tax dollars to do that.

I would like a thank you from the railways that are paid before their work starts and moves grain at their leisure

I would a thank you from grain cos that close facilities to improve their bottom line at my expense

I would like a thank you from government people that don't give a shit about everything mentioned so far...

Thank you for making agriculture less appealing to my kids when they should be embracing it....
              Well said bucket...

Comment

after all the hoopla , bread prices haven't changed ??

Comment

Yes unfortunately that does Nail it Bucket

Comment

Monday, I hosted a Valentine's luncheon for the local community club girls where we raise a few dollars for local projects. I toasted them saying how grateful I was for having them as neighbors. And meant it. One of the benefits of farming is having good neighbours, and we have them in spades. As do other communities.

Thanks, farmers and farm families, who are
                    producing food. But more than that, thanks for being stable, lawful, hardworking human beings. pars.

Comment

We do wish grain commodity prices were better....farming is hard enough with out having the financial pressure of low revenue.

Comment

Thanks, Joe, for hosting this sight for the farm community for decades. It is a community, isn't it. A place to meet. To argue. To share. Quite an amazing phenomena for all of us. pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...