• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprize- Harper disagrees with JT's Economic Policy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprize- Harper disagrees with JT's Economic Policy

What economic policy, hammering the hell out of the Canadian economy? Maybe online gaming will fit well if he ever implements the gentle herb.

I didn't know JT had an economic policy? I assumed this was all unintentional due to gross incompetence, you mean to indicate that he is doing this much harm due to malicious intent?

Comment

Does anyone actually agree with Trudeau’s economic policy?

....And is the economy an actual concern for Trudeau?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Does anyone actually agree with Trudeau’s economic policy?

....And is the economy an actual concern for Trudeau?
        I get the impression that he is only vaguely aware of the existence of the economy. Which is only logical, when there are much more pressing issues such as people using such denigrating words as mankind, no time left for such minor back burner issues as economic.

Comment

Very sad but true AF5. 🙈

Comment

Sum

What would you expect from Stevie The Closet Boy, he couldn't even get the pipelines approved during his stint as PM. Trudeau at least got Keystone and Kinder Morgan approved so that the oil can possibly move in the future so there maybe some economic activity, Harper just did a lot of talking about the economy with no results. Although Tubby was good at running the deficit up, so I guess you could count that as an economic plan. Or all the money he spent on the signs and advertising he put out there letting all his faithful know about his so call economic plan!

But you guys loved to hear him talk about his economic plan and it made you all warm and fuzzy inside because he was your Reformer in Blue, and you needed to hear about it during every commercial break on TV!

Yup, like granny used to say B.S baffles brains

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Sum

What would you expect from Stevie The Closet Boy, he couldn't even get the pipelines approved during his stint as PM. Trudeau at least got Keystone and Kinder Morgan approved so that the oil can possibly move in the future so there maybe some economic activity, Harper just did a lot of talking about the economy with no results. Although Tubby was good at running the deficit up, so I guess you could count that as an economic plan. Or all the money he spent on the signs and advertising he put out there letting all his faithful know about his so call economic plan!

But you guys loved to hear him talk about his economic plan and it made you all warm and fuzzy inside because he was your Reformer in Blue, and you needed to hear about it during every commercial break on TV!

Yup, like granny used to say B.S baffles brains
              Trump pushed Keystone thru and KM was still in approval and environmental assessment. Sock boy hasn’t done dick all and just watch he’ll do nothing for standing up for Trans Mountain. Try some objectivity for once.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...