• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JT taught law?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT taught law?

During his pre-amble to his student-based audience in Chicago Feb 12, however, what struck me was Justin Trudeau stating that, as a teacher, he taught pre-law to Grade 12 students.

This was news to me.

At that point in his life, and seemingly even since, Trudeau had not studied law, yet here he was telling a young audience of future political staffers that he taught pre-law to students about to graduate from high school in British Columbia.

On what pretext, and on what authority? His father was a lawyer, yes, but does genetics pass down the education gene and allow one to teach pre-law with no credentials?

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-evolving-resume-of-pm-justin-trudeau http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-evolving-resume-of-pm-justin-trudeau

What? You expect a puppet to have integrity?

From the comments - "alt-Trump", LOL!

Comment

I "once" dissected a frog in grade ten.....I guess that makes me a neurosurgeon?

Even if I didn't, but think I did, does that still count?

Maybe he's suffering from marijuana induced memory loss?
      Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 11, 2018, 08:27. Reason: Spellink

Comment

True signs of a delusional narccisist.

Comment

He was definitely an astronaut!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
            I think you mean Space Cowboy !

Comment

Now you know why he didn't fire the defense minister for lying about his military role in Afganhastan.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                Did he try to explore Uranus?

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                  Did he try to explore Uranus?
                  No, but that would make him a LGTBQ Proctologist.....

Comment

Comment

As a person with a BEd. degree, a school board hires you. In the interview process, a board member may ask you,"would you be willing to teach a grade 12 law course that is open along with the 7, 8. 9 mathematics courses, and the drama courses of 10, 11, and 12." You say yes. I'd like to do that. The Board may say, "we offer you the teaching position."

It would not matter whether it was industrial arts, physics, chemistry, language arts, or preschool. By virtue of you having that professional A teaching certificate, you are deemed qualified to teach any course that you are prepared to accept to teach.

Sorry, that is just the way it is, and there can be some weird class assignments that a teacher can be responsible for.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                        As a person with a BEd. degree, a school board hires you. In the interview process, a board member may ask you,"would you be willing to teach a grade 12 law course that is open along with the 7, 8. 9 mathematics courses, and the drama courses of 10, 11, and 12." You say yes. I'd like to do that. The Board may say, "we offer you the teaching position."

It would not matter whether it was industrial arts, physics, chemistry, language arts, or preschool. By virtue of you having that professional A teaching certificate, you are deemed qualified to teach any course that you are prepared to accept to teach.

Sorry, that is just the way it is, and there can be some weird class assignments that a teacher can be responsible for.
                        Interesting.

I wonder if in some weird way he was responsible for teaching any courses in pre-ethics...

Comment

LOL, still laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                            LOL, still laughing!
                            It’s incredible and sad how many students are taught science or math by teachers who are terrible at science or math

Comment

Dalek,

What can I say?

It might be worse electing (hiring) Just in Trouble to run a country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.