• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SK's Mark McMorris wins Olympic medal - one tough young man.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SK's Mark McMorris wins Olympic medal - one tough young man.

A great story of determination.

http://leaderpost.com/opinion/columnists/mark-mcmorris-is-a-marvel http://leaderpost.com/opinion/columnists/mark-mcmorris-is-a-marvel

Click image for larger version

Name:	mmcmorris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	777882

They are a great family too. We have farmed near them and been friends long as we can remember. We couldn't breath last night watching his performance. What a guy!

Comment

Hard to say what should all be included in Olympic competition......to me,, strength and endurance "were" synonymous with Olympics....not so sure that is the case in every event anymore. Maybe skill partially replaced them.

Comment

The amount of work, dedication, and determination these young Canadians demonstrate for four years to get to the Olympics is phenomenal. What character building.

These young people are role models for many other young Canadians, showing that if you put your mind to it you can achieve whatever career you strive for.

Tough to see free style skier Andi Naude fall short on the final run, and still give a great interview.

The benefit of the Olympics can not be measured!

Comment

After watching last night I didn't think the gold medal run was as difficult as mcmorris's second run...

But I am not the judge and not there ....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.