• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get this

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else get this

I received this book in the mail. No clue who sent it but the post lady said all the farmers got one.
    Did anyone else get one or know who sent them?

Got mine a month ago , never looked at it tho

Comment

I got it around Christmas. No idea who it is from specifically. Thought it was a Jehovahs witness thing, until I googled the author, who was a 19th century Seventh Day Adventist.

I have no idea the point of plopping the books into mail boxes. I know of no one else who got one. There are so few SDA around here, and there was no invite to read it, no explanation, etc.

My advice for them. Tell us the point, and tell us who is sponsoring it and so on. The way you did this is NOT effective, and most books will be burned, like mine was.

If at least there was a card in it, stating who it is from, etc., maybe a few would read it.

Comment

This is just plain strange. Funny thing guys like my dad will read it and tell me all about it like the Bigfoot and UFO shows on Discovery channel. Remember years back at the local fair’s craft exhibit. Someone entered some homemade wine. Some do gooder of some crack pot church took it upon themselves to nestle a printed article about the evils of alcohol and that Jesus was a false prophet because he consumed wine. Seriously I don’t care what religion you follow but when you start trolling people with stuff like that coercing instead of enlightening you are no better than isis or the taliban.

Comment

Got one a year or more ago - they must have done MB first. Formerly called "The Great Controversy" if you google it. Mine was recycled unread.

Comment

I mailed a book about that size to a friend and it cost me 14.00. Someone must have spent some money and why only to farmers?

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
              I mailed a book about that size to a friend and it cost me 14.00. Someone must have spent some money and why only to farmers?
              Economy of scale! I read that in the US they could produce and deliver them for 99cents.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.