• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dodgy Mobile/Cell phone service

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy Mobile/Cell phone service

Im yet to get one but apparently work a treat sure same company in in canada usa

https://www.cel-fi.com.au/cel_fi_go_repeater.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture phone.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	777881

Have a Wilson booster in my big truck. Phenomenal. Wish it was more mobile, but luckily most of our land is now well serviced since I switched carriers. Still have vhf radios in every farm vehicle and piece of equipment from the days when cell service was unheard of on over half our farm. God I used to hate having to stand on top of the combine cab with the phone at arms length on speaker to try and order parts...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.