• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sen Rand Paul

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sen Rand Paul

Just watched Sen Rand Paul (Rep) speak in US Senate trying to block the latest spending Bill. All I can say is wow, wish he was in our country. He is standing up to both Republicans and Democrats giving them both shit over spending abuses. Listed example after example of wasted government money. Criticized heavily spending money abroad when they have needs at home, huge amounts of money that just not accounted for. Says Pentagon's budget is 700B and they have 100B that they can't account for. Really refreshing to see someone stand up for their beliefs and not fold to party line.

I would imagine it will be played again later or on YouTube it is worth watching.

Libertarians have a hard time getting support in either country. They are far too Conservative for Liberals, and Conservatives don't like their stance on the military. I am more of a Libertarian, than Conservative as most people have labeled the Party based on social conservatives, rather than fiscal conservatives.

Comment

They need about 3 Trumps and we need about a dozen to plug all the leaks.

Comment

Is Dad is the same way. He’s been saying for years we are headed into a shit storm if we don’t change the way we do business. Not too many listen.

Comment

I liked His Dads message as well. He ran in the primaries a few years ago BUT military industrial complex Does NOT like his Message of reduced military spending . (Biggest Welfare Recipients in U.S budget) 800 military Bases In 70 countries around the world. WTF and the common people hardly have a pot to piss in
          Last edited by mustardman; Feb 9, 2018, 09:51.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...