• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Watch program for Agrivillers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must Watch program for Agrivillers

"Happening: A Clean Energy Revolution ". Program in HBO will convince even some of the most Pesamistic , maybe even Saskfarmer
    Last edited by mustardman; Feb 6, 2018, 18:45.

Yea it’ looks great.

So is Disney and Mickey Mouse.

Comment

I wonder what the total carbon footprint was to put Musk’s electric car into space ?

Comment

USA Impressive launch and landing of boosters history was made today.

Canada Trudeau took canada back to the Stone Age.

Yea we’re winning

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
          "Happening: A Clean Energy Revolution ". Program in HBO will convince even some of the most Pesamistic , maybe even Saskfarmer
          7:50 am this morning Mustardman, I look at the Alberta Electric Systems Operator up to the minute supply and demand report. I see our 1445 MW of wind generation capacity only producing 163 MW or just over 11%. Not light enough yet so the Brooks solar farm is producing zero. We are importing some coal generated power from Montana, some hydro power from B.C. but over 90% is coming from coal and natural gas. I prefer real numbers, there have been days when wind produced at 70% and there have been days when wind produced zero, to use renewables you need 3 generation streams, wind, solar and natural gas because when it is dark and calm you will need enough natural gas generation to run the whole province.

Comment

Good points ham grass is always greener in la la land

Comment

I see diesel electric driverless tractors as a real thing in time.
              Not because of an outside agenda. But because of a real need being supplied. Energy friendly tech driven by a healthy economic force.
              Right now I would rather pay a "rural infrastructure tax" for things like universal high speed internet for ex rather than a disguised consumption tax for general revenue.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.