• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

575000 to pulse Canada. ....hmmmm? ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

575000 to pulse Canada. ....hmmmm? ???

So the federal and provincial ag ministers gave 575000 to pulse Canada for market access initiatives. ....and here all along I thought that's where my checkoff dollars were doing...

They acknowledge there is a problem but what about farmers with product that's not moving...

The guys at pulse Canada are getting paid and are not missing a paycheck or a reduction in pay...
    For their lack of competence....

You can't grow more without the markets to justify it....

Criticize away folks....

One can sleep better at night when you finally realize us farmers are worthless shit to the whole industry.

Every one else gets paid who cares what happens to farmers.

And then they wonder why we blow our brains out from stress.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      One can sleep better at night when you finally realize us farmers are worthless shit to the whole industry.

Every one else gets paid who cares what happens to farmers.

And then they wonder why we blow our brains out from stress.
      YIKES, are you ok? Do you need to talk to someone?

Comment

Your right on the mark farma

Comment

If you guys actually think any one really gives a shit about your farm your dreaming. Whole industry needs us but use us.

Like I posted once you come to terms with that farming is relaxing.

Comment

Now they can upgrade to 5 star hotels on the junkets. Otherwise may have had to settle for 3 star.

Comment

On one hand they brag about the value of pulse crops being exported a couple years ago....

Today they give money to lobbyists to find markets....

They have recognized the problem but won't help the primary producer aka their base support.

Comment

I was at the Regina Sask Pulse Regional meeting yesterday when that announcement was made.... If my memory serves me correctly, I don't recall hearing a round of applause upon the announcement.

It's still better than a kick to the head with a frozen boot.

Re: Not mattering, I had a broker so much as tell me that the Grain Industry doesn't care if I'm not profitable at the yields I achieved and the current market prices..... I did agree with him, it really is a me problem....lol. And like sheepwheat said.....backyarditis is my problem, not everyone else's.

Comment

This isn't backyarditis it's affecting the industry as a whole...

Primary producers grew a high quality crop last year....took a pay cut....elevators are being closed using pulse crops as an excuse. ..

They identified the problem....they should help fix it...

If it was bombardier having trouble the blank cheque would have been couriered over already...

So they could sell planes at a discount....but the industry/bombardier family wouldn't fail.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.