• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sask Party Leader, your move NDP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sask Party Leader, your move NDP

Just for laughs today, your move Trent Tablespoon.

Have not read much but patiently waiting for the congratulations to the Sask Party new leader and then slam him with whatever he can find.

Waiting for a leader to really make a change in the past politically finger pointing. Quit the reference to past governments and the "stark" finances when it took over.

I am hoping Moe brings some of these changes to his political future

Give credit when do, welcome suggestions from opposition, work together. Probably never live long enough to see it....
    Last edited by Richard5; Feb 7, 2018, 14:47.

Boy that would be refreshing but with a NDP opposition and two Bad and worse running the NDP is going to repeat its past failures.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      Boy that would be refreshing but with a NDP opposition and two Bad and worse running the NDP is going to repeat its past failures.
      Just to clarify, I think there is a better chance at 649 than NDP forming government and I prefer it that way also.

I do not want to see "everyone equal" and poor poor me union member attitude. There was a time and a place for unions 50 years ago, see no need for them now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...