• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New word ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New word ..

Trudeau invented a new word .... peoplekind. Yup , mankind is out 🙄

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Trudeau invented a new word .... peoplekind. Yup , mankind is out 🙄
    Humankind would probably exclude too many _________.

Who thinks this shit up?

Comment

In his quest to gender neutralize this nation he will have to force the complete restructuring of the French language . It is all based on male / female .
      When is enough , enough 🤡

Comment

It's just a diversion. ..typical libtard tactic....

He's a ****ing moron.....

Comment

In his quest to gender neutralize this nation he will have to force the complete restructuring of the French language . It is all based on male / female .
          You are so right! What will wonder boy say to all the French people on earth...

NON NON you no longer have a gender! Be like me A-sexual...

Comment

I called it first month this idiot has his mother’s Brains.

I swear he thinks it’s a challenge to see how stupid of a thing he can do each day

Comment

It's amazing how PM Zoolander did 4 townhall meetings and managed to randomly infuriate people in every region.
              Told a Afganistan vet with his leg blown off that he is asking for more than Canada can afford......yet he blows hundreds of thousands on illegal vacations.
              Compared Italian and Greek immigrants to ISIS terrorists returning to Canada.

Comment

We can't afford to help our vets that gave almost everything to our country but can give 10 mil to the someone who fought against Canada and wasn't even injured!

He just makes me sick.

Comment

umm, when it's "assez"?

Comment

Your right that's going to be tricky trying to get that gender based language straightened out.
                    Last edited by seldomseen; Feb 6, 2018, 12:22.

Comment

LOL. Languages change all the time. If not we would all be speaking a dialect of old english and using the word schoolman instead of modern day words such as teacher or educator.

Comment

Apparently I will soon be living in People-i-toba.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          We can't afford to help our vets that gave almost everything to our country but can give 10 mil to the someone who fought against Canada and wasn't even injured!

He just makes me sick.
                          Very true.

I guess technically Trudeau is helping veterans....Islamic terrorist veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Humankind would probably exclude too many _________.

Who thinks this shit up?
                            his advisers are probably just as scared as trumps are , whenever he opens his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                              Apparently I will soon be living in People-i-toba.
                              that's pretty funny

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.