• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow cover

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow cover

Jan 31 2018
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan 31 18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	777880

We are quite close to the no snow zone.

Comment

I am in that brown strip south of the river....basically straight south of Elbow in the darkest brown....

Comment

1-2 feet here, but F'ing hurricane blew al of it into sloughs and fencelines!

Rather not have more..

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          1-2 feet here, but F'ing hurricane blew al of it into sloughs and fencelines!

Rather not have more..
          me too, very seldom you don't have to sweep snow off vehicle , sick of it ..... colder than I can remember , what a miserable f$&king winter

Comment

is the land blowing in the no snow zones ?

Comment

Basically shut all for snow all way to Fargo. 2 hrs south it’s basically nothing but cold

Comment

We have more snow than I need or want. About 16 in where the wind has not got to it.

Comment

very little snow cover here, some light soil blowing,nothing significant,land is frozen. could be a very dry year on the way for s.sk,nd,mt, s.mb?

Comment

Getting quite a dump of snow here today, already had a decent snow and ice cover but added almost a foot overnight. No wind yet but if it blows it might get interesting. just starting calving/lambing.

Comment

Just enough snow to keep the wind from sucking more moisture out of the ground. Snow here prior to the end of Feb or march seldom counts for much. Chinooks typically burn it off 3 or 4 times a year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.