Anyone following this ?

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Anyone following this ?

Jan 27, 2018 | 21:15 31
Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
No problem, god will provide.

If you don't support the charter, you get no funding. Why is this a problem?
So the right to kill unborn kids, and the right to change yourself from a man to a woman are charter rights? Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 21:18 32

This is not complicated. Wing nut religious organizations FFS.

Once again demonstrating the power of effective marketing of lies and myth to a society of people completely unable to critically think for themselves.
So you are calling our camp a wing nut religious organization? That we can not critically think? Hmmmm... Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 21:24 33
Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
So the right to kill unborn kids, and the right to change yourself from a man to a woman are charter rights?
In Canada, a woman has the right to do as she chooses, and yes that is in the charter.

The laws of the land are what's important here, not your beliefs. IF you want them changed, you can lobby for change, just don't expect the government of Canada to fund it.

How about trying to answer the question? Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 21:32 34
In Canada, a woman has the right to do as she chooses, and yes that is in the charter.

The laws of the land are what's important here, not your beliefs. IF you want them changed, you can lobby for change, just don't expect the government of Canada to fund it.

How about trying to answer the question?
Sorry, what was the question? What do you feel about the explicit charter right of religion? And show me in the charter where abortion is a charter right? Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 21:37 35
What about the rights of students getting jobs forced to lobby against the charter of rights and freedoms?

This is how it all started and is the problem.

How do you address the problem if not determining if the primary focus of the organization is contrary to the Charter?
No one forces anyone to lobby against the charter. Give me an example? This thing came up because trudope is a feminist who loves to have babies die, using women’s rights as his excuse. Pro life charities were getting funding, and the man boy got upset, so he added this stupid attestation. He already lost to the Toronto right to life association, for discrimination and two other groups. They will beat him again. Reply With Quote
Blaithin's Avatar Jan 27, 2018 | 21:41 36
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982

PART I

CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS

Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Shit. That's me fucked then Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 22:03 37 The abortionists behind this latest move by our dumbest pm ever, has said the government has gone too far. The group which pushed the government to do something, said they overstepped their bounds! Lol

Lawsuits pending. In the meantime, those nasty and useless organizations like ours, will have to make other plans. Thankfully, conservative people are generous people, and our camp will go on. Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 22:06 38
No one forces anyone to lobby against the charter.
Well yes they do. And that is the problem.

you can search the web for examples and exactly why this came to be. Spend some time doing that.

The question was, how do you prevent organizations, like yours sheep, from funding summer students to do lobbying against the charter, essentially taking away their rights?

The most direct way is not fund it. So you'll have to find some other funding source to force Canadian women to do what YOU believe they should do.

But i'm sure it will get turned over and the government will be forced to fund hate groups once again. Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 22:17 39
Well yes they do. And that is the problem.

you can search the web for examples and exactly why this came to be. Spend some time doing that.

The question was, how do you prevent organizations, like yours sheep, from funding summer students to do lobbying against the charter, essentially taking away their rights?

The most direct way is not fund it. So you'll have to find some other funding source to force Canadian women to do what YOU believe they should do.

But i'm sure it will get turned over and the government will be forced to fund hate groups once again.
Lol. So our bible camp, which has never, and will never, lobby for anything, gets its summer students cut? Lol because we are forcing women to not kill their babies? Wow. I suggest you search a bit. I know exactly why this came about, and it is not as you say. Also, what happened to your towing the line that only groups whose “core causes” were anti abortion would be affected? What happened there? Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 22:18 40
Not a problem for my farm since its primary focus is not lobbying against the Charter.

You can be anti whatever you want and lobby against whatever you want.

Just don't expect to get a job as a summer student with an organization whose primary focus is to lobby against the charter of rights and freedom and expect to receive government funding for it.

This is not complicated. Wing nut religious organizations FFS.

Once again demonstrating the power of effective marketing of lies and myth to a society of people completely unable to critically think for themselves.

I get the point here , so that brings the question , why not have a check box denouncing all forms of terrorism as well?
No one should get federal funding of any sort if they support any form of terrorism.. no? Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 23:19 41
Lol. So our bible camp, which has never, and will never, lobby for anything, gets its summer students cut? Lol because we are forcing women to not kill their babies? Wow. I suggest you search a bit. I know exactly why this came about, and it is not as you say. Also, what happened to your towing the line that only groups whose “core causes” were anti abortion would be affected? What happened there?
Well then yes it will get cut since you disagree with the charter. You'll have to look elsewhere then the government of Canada.

Question for you then, why would you accept money from the government since your beliefs are completely different?

The whole statement reads:

“To be eligible, the core mandate of the organization must respect individual human rights in Canada, including the values underlying the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Charter) as well as other rights. These include reproductive rights and the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of sex, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.”

Would you hire any same sex couples? I'm thinking not. 1956 called, they want their discrimination and hatred back. Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2018 | 23:30 42 So it really is an interesting question, if your organization doesn't fully support the charter of rights and freedoms, should it get any funding from the government?

In no way does that prevent you from believing what you want. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 05:01 43 What this thread has made clear is two things - 1) it's okay to violate the Charter, or parts thereof, when the left wants to, and 2) it's nearly impossible to uphold the basis of morality where it is outright rejected.

Talk about double standard - it's a Liberal thing.

tweety loves building a strawman. What a sad person. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 05:47 44 Not too "tweet". Our site has been highjacked by loony crack pots. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 06:09 45 It appears that tweety et al are okay with Charter violations when their kind hold the hammer.

So in order to clear up this visual, tweety, answer this - do you support Charter rights for everyone or just those with whom you agree?

Be careful now. Because if Charter rights do not apply to all and we pick winners and losers, then we are living in a state controlled society, aka, dictatorship.

Oh wait - seems like our sock boy pm has made repeated public statements that would indicate his predisposition to that type of government...

Your turn, tweety.

Addendum:

I cannot find anywhere in the document that killing an unborn child (remember that full-term abortion is not illegal) is a Charter right.

One of the most broadly beneficial outcomes of the Reformation was the separation of Church and state. Trudeau 1 and trudum 2 have done more than any other Canadian leader in our history to undo that separation. This is merely the latest - and greatest - attempt of the state to subvert the Church into merely a subservient factotum of the Canadian landscape.

The reason? Rejecting (however subversively) the highest moral authority gives the sense of freedom from personal failure. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:35 46
Well then yes it will get cut since you disagree with the charter. You'll have to look elsewhere then the government of Canada.

Question for you then, why would you accept money from the government since your beliefs are completely different?

The whole statement reads:

“To be eligible, the core mandate of the organization must respect individual human rights in Canada, including the values underlying the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Charter) as well as other rights. These include reproductive rights and the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of sex, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.”

Would you hire any same sex couples? I'm thinking not. 1956 called, they want their discrimination and hatred back.
I am looking for abortion in the charter. Can’t find it. Nor can I find transgender, or the letters lgtbq2 etc. Big hole there! We attested to the charter. We didn’t attest to the drivel, the add on, the last line, which is not in the charter, but is a liberal add on. Read it closely and maybe you can pick it up. The non charter rights add on. See how slippery they are? You missed it, didn’t you?lol

Would we hire gays? If they were christians, yes. But seeing ad it is tough to be gay and be Christian on a real level, it would be tough. Would you hire an accountant from Toronto to shovel your pig sty out? Would that be discrimination against torronto accountants if you thought they did not fit your goals?

Hatred? 1956? Lol. Faith is as alive now, as it was then, and we are called to not hate, like the Muslim book, but to love. Show me how our camp hates? Show me how it is like 1956. Since when can we ourselves not have the freedom to hire who we wish, given our goal? Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:41 47 What is so amusing in all this, is that dum dum has opened the abortion issue wide open, and ticked off the pro lifers to the point where they have great traction again with his attack on the charter. Liberals always blame cons for opening the debate. Well Justin, this is on you!

So tweety. Answer this. Why is the abortion lobby, who pushed for changes, telling trudope he went too far? Everyone, and I mean everyone can see through this thing. Even the abortionists who called for changes. They say it is wrong. What say you? Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:42 48 You can hire anyone you want, just don't expect government funding if you don't allow the Canadians you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the Charter.

The rest of the discussion is a smokescreen. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:44 49

So tweety. Answer this. Why is the abortion lobby, who pushed for changes, telling trudope he went too far? Everyone, and I mean everyone can see through this thing. Even the abortionists who called for changes. They say it is wrong. What say you?
Need some reference to comment, not just an opinion.

The letter that started it alll.

http://www.arcc-cdac.ca/press/ARCC-C...17-english.pdf

There is absolutely good arguments on both sides, there will only be one answer in the end.

reference to choice article.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politic...mmer-jobs-form

The question still remains - still, and is the only thing that really matters, how do you not fund groups lobbying with disturbing imagery, yet still able to fund your summer program - even though you don't respect the individuals you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the charter?
Last edited by tweety; Jan 28, 2018 at 08:03.
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:52 50 talk of freedom of religion.
believe what you want , but

it is quite simple, you just do not get funds if your views contradict the charter.
they are govt, funds not religious funds.

why do I want my tax dollars going to fund Christian or Islamic religions , that go against the
freedoms guaranteed by law

you should be happy islamist groups , in favor of stoning gays , gentile mutilation
will not get funding.

it is really not the role of govt. to fund any religion , little lone ones that disregard the charter.

it is bad enough , to have tax concessions for religions ,
where are my tax concessions for being non religious Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:57 51
You can hire anyone you want, just don't expect government funding if you don't allow the Canadians you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the Charter.

The rest of the discussion is a smokescreen.
So tweety is the judge on what constitutes fair discussion and what is merely smoke screen, LOLZ!

Answer the question tweety - DO you uphold the entire Charter rights of everyone, or just those whose point of view you share?

Your answer will show what you are - a fair person or a Liberal contortionist with no conscience.

Answer the question, tweety. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 07:58 52
Quote Originally Posted by sawfly1 View Post
talk of freedom of religion.

it is quite simple, you just do not get funds if your views contradict the charter.

why do I want my tax dollars going to fund Christian or Islamic religions , that go against the

you should be happy islamist groups , in favor of stoning gays , gentile mutilation
will not get funding.

it is really not the role of govt. to fund any religion , little lone ones that disregard the charter.

where are my tax concessions for being non religious
Go online. Go through Canada summer jobs apply. Read the attestation, and tell me where the charter wording ends, and where the liberal wording begins. Wording that is not in the charter. Wording that liberals added, trying there best to make it look like they are charter words... go for it! Then get back to me.

I repeat. We signed off on the charter. We refused to sign the add on, the liberal portion. Big difference... Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 08:00 53
talk of freedom of religion.

will not get funding.

where are my tax concessions for being non religious
sawfly, I will put the same question to you as I did to tweety - DO you support the entire Charter rights for everyone?

Also, have you protested sock boy's massive contribution to the Aga Khan's treasury? Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 08:14 54
Go online. Go through Canada summer jobs apply. Read the attestation, and tell me where the charter wording ends, and where the liberal wording begins. Wording that is not in the charter. Wording that liberals added, trying there best to make it look like they are charter words... go for it! Then get back to me.

I repeat. We signed off on the charter. We refused to sign the add on, the liberal portion. Big difference...
Because it doesn't need to be in the charter. That was the supreme court decision vs Morgantaler who said it was unnecessary to be in the charter. That the Morgentaler law banning abortion was against the charter. Its not that abortion is an issue, the law against it is. There is no law "for" abortion.

Just like same sex, it was illegal to be gay - contrary to the charter. So now you can be gay and have the same rights as everyone else.

Much like abortion isn't specifically spelled out in your bible - yet you infer it.

http://www.morgentalerdecision.ca/ch...t-to-abortion/

Doesn't your MP have final say on funding? What did they say?
Last edited by tweety; Jan 28, 2018 at 08:20.
Jan 28, 2018 | 08:42 55
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
So tweety is the judge on what constitutes fair discussion and what is merely smoke screen, LOLZ!

Answer the question tweety - DO you uphold the entire Charter rights of everyone, or just those whose point of view you share?

Your answer will show what you are - a fair person or a Liberal contortionist with no conscience.

Answer the question, tweety.
Solid points and this is excactly why the rules Sock Boy added won't hold up in court......it is sad how political games are being played and good charity groups such as summer caps for kids or soup kitchens will lose out.

There might not be funding for the summer of 2018 for many who have morals that don't let them believe it's right to kill an unborn child but after a court challenge I suspect this to be a different story. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 08:58 56
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
sawfly, I will put the same question to you as I did to tweety - DO you support the entire Charter rights for everyone?
I support the charter, yes. Like most Canadians, except the odd ones that feel they need to control everyone else's rights and freedoms.

I believe no one should be forced to live by what Burnt thinks is right, or me, but rather what the charter and law afford. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 10:26 57 yes I support the charter.
as far as aga kahn , I do not know ,what that is about.

so why or how is trudeau giving money to him.

I do know however know that I am contributing to various religions ,
wither I like it or not. by virtue of the tax exemptions they and their members receive.

so why would I want to fund even more of their endeavours thru this program.
esp . if there views are contrary to the charter and my views .

the way around it. to change the charter , is to outbreed the competition .
out vote them
then you can create whatever religious state you want.
like iran , and impose the religion of your choice
Last edited by sawfly1; Jan 28, 2018 at 10:46.
GDR
Jan 28, 2018 | 10:54 58 Maybe we should all send our tax returns in with a check box that Trudummy has to check off that he supports and values the needs of the Ag and Oil industries and acknowledges that there is infact Canadian citizens living West of Ontario. That he will no longer pay terrorists, fund ISIS groups returning to Canada or pretend he is Robin Hood with our tax dollars or he won't get our funding. Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2018 | 11:08 59
so why would I want to fund even more of their endeavours thru this program.
esp . if there views are contrary to the charter and my views .....
There you have it. Selective support for the Charter.

You cannot have it both ways, sawfly (and tweety). But you just wrote down for all to see that you do want it both ways based on what YOU believe. Reply With Quote
Klause's Avatar Jan 28, 2018 | 11:17 60 I seriously don't know why you guys keep arguing with tweety. He's a troll, and arguing for effect to get others mad.

Which is why I rarely engage him unless i've had a scotch and am in a fighting mood. LOL.

I find it funny that religious organizations have to attest to gays and abortion... but not FGM (cutting girls' clitorises off).

Actually, we were going to remove the part of the citizenship guide that said it was illegal here.

Any time you start selectively enforcing laws... you end up with a dictatorship. It's a slippery slope down cultural marxism. Reply With Quote