• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Parsley

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Parsley

Have a lovely day carol our "elder statesman" of agriville.

Sorry i never got to meet in 2017 im sure it would have been unique.

To be politically correct it should be statesperson or woman but i know pars doesnt give a rats tossbag about poltical correctness prefers the truth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CuPSc8tWYAAUa3D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	777858

Thanks so kindly for the B-greetings. What a wonderful cartoon. I snapped it and ran it off to keep.

Sorry we didn't get together; it would have been memorable, methinks. The area is full of neat places you would like, and I mix a "Could I have another?" real-blackbery marguerita.

Let me know when sheep sheering begins so I can come. I still know how to sheer one. pars.

Comment

Parsley

Happy birthday. ..55 right?

You know mallee is in Australia. ... are you still allowed on planes? Haha lol.

I didn't think the radical infidels would make it past security....

Comment

NO WAY!!!! Another birthday?!?!?! Those damn things keep coming around making us a year older every year. ...Be thankful!

Happy Birthday Parsley.

Comment

And many more Shifu Parsley.

Comment

Hey Carol have a happy happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.

Comment

Happy Birthday Parsley!!!!

I hope i never say something stupid enough to feel the wrath like your epic beatdown that i witnessed right here on Jan16th/2018 12:28. fist pump and a big YES!
              Unfortunately the poor victim like our esteemed little potatoe can't possibly comprehend how any body else can have an opinion that is opposed to their own, so they keep opining as if the world hangs on their every word. lol

Please keep up the good fight.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pars, keep up the opinions, truth burns deniers of truth. When birthdays STOP we are done. Click image for larger version

Name:	cbc 4.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	766162
                Last edited by fjlip; Jan 17, 2018, 18:23.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  Parsley

Happy birthday. ..55 right?

You know mallee is in Australia. ... are you still allowed on planes? Haha lol.

I didn't think the radical infidels would make it past security....
                  Thanks, Bucket. Travelled all through Christmas on a plane and got shoved through the quick lane, so they havent caught on yet... 😃

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    NO WAY!!!! Another birthday?!?!?! Those damn things keep coming around making us a year older every year. ...Be thankful!

Happy Birthday Parsley.
                    And I'm glad to have one, farm. You'll have to jaunt down in the summer so I can re-celebrate. I'll save one🍺

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      And many more Shifu Parsley.
                      Thank you black. I learned a new word from you! And methinks you know I love ❤️ learning new words. A gift 🎁 in itself. I shall remember it. Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
                        Happy Birthday Parsley!!!!

I hope i never say something stupid enough to feel the wrath like your epic beatdown that i witnessed right here on Jan16th/2018 12:28. fist pump and a big YES!
                        Unfortunately the poor victim like our esteemed little potatoe can't possibly comprehend how any body else can have an opinion that is opposed to their own, so they keep opining as if the world hangs on their every word. lol

Please keep up the good fight.
                        Thank you for the birthday wishes. I didn't realize I'd been so wrathful. Must be the present political climate that's making me cranky. I'll try to be more diplomatic. pars

Comment

Thanks FJLIP for your wishes to me, considering that we have never met, that I know of, and yet we have a connection thru AV. There are such good things about a technological world.

I enjoyed the pic which portrays the CBC exactly for what they represent; and we both understand the impact it has on Canadians. Pars.

Comment

Happy Birthday 🎂

Comment

Thanks, Oliver, your posts are always thoughtful and sound and level-headed; a gift for all of us. Pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...