• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

polinators

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polinators

Read an article where they are looking into the use of fungicides as the reduction in pollinator numbers, so lets hear from the experts on here how they are all wrong.

Horse, please post link and source of information.

Comment

Happy New Year Horse. Welcome to 2015. They have been talking about this for 3 years.

Comment

I would like to see the source as well. We have bees, and there are many false claims going on like ccd etc..

Comment

Bee Vectoring Technology (BVT) - Thursday, January 18th at 3pm CT

Bee Vectoring Technology (BVT) uses commercially-reared bees to deliver sustainable and effective crop control, harnessing the power of nature’s best workers to help farmers improve crop quality with a significant decrease in the use of chemicals. The company’s tray system introduces natural organic compounds to commercially-reared bees as they exit the hive. As the bees pollinate, they leave behind the foundation for a season-long, targeted pest and disease management program. The bees remain healthy and happy throughout the process.

BVT’s technology has been in development for more than 20 years and provides the foundation for comprehensive, stackable and highly targeted pest and disease management solutions.

I thought BVT's youtube video was very interesting.

Comment

Sorry guys I was surfing around on the web and can't relocate article but if I find it again I will post it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...