• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you watching today?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you watching today?

We are watching pokerstars caribbean adventure - live video (a young Saskie farmer makes history)

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    We are watching pokerstars caribbean adventure - live video (a young Saskie farmer makes history)
    Zombie movie marathon on Space.

Comment

Watching MB Scotties in our hometown arena. Darcy Robertson eliminated Kerri Einarson this morning and will face Jennifer Jones in the final this afternoon. Will be following Saints and Vikings later. Tow teams with bad blood between them.

Comment

Whose the farmer? Oddly enough caught an article on zerohedge about hedge funds hiring poker players for their risk management skills. Obviously something you don't go to school for. I'm guessing he's a dam good marketer as risk management is essential. I'll be watching.

Comment

In the money already.....
          Good luck! Hope you take it all.

Comment

Cool...he farms near us...I guess I turn off curling.

http://www.pokerstars.tv/en/tv/live/

Comment

Cardinal! then tonight we will start Ridgedale.

Comment

For chucky, grass and friends ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/WatchChad/status/946077151656316933/video/1

This guy gets it...

Comment

I'm going to be watching the nature of things on CBC cause apparently I'm racist

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    I might know the guy you are talking about. Lol
                    He did very well considering starting final table with low chips.
                    Watched Jones win another Manitoba curling title. She should have never have one that game. Poor Robertson missed her last two most important shots of the play downs. Just hope Jones hangs it up after this, I’ve personally had enough of watching that team. Lawes won’t be at the Scottie’s as she will be in the mixed doubles.

Comment

No TV.

Instead, invited two young farm couples for brunch. One couple, both working off-farm, both with degrees, live on the farm and can't wait to farm full time. Meantime, they are whitling away their mortgage.

The other couple also work off-farm, so imaginative and hard working. Children.

I was inspired by both couples. Their values. Their work ethic. Their focus.

They liked the food. Crepes with whipped cream and Saskatchewan maple syrup.Bacon and eggs. Ham. Gnocchi with a herb sauce. Muffins. Blackberry milkshakes. Juices. Coffee. Homemade bread.

Our province is in good hands with young men and women like this.

No TV, sumdum. But a marvelous exchange of ideas and information. pars.

Comment

pars did you have a brother named Gordon?

Comment

Watched my son play hockey and listened to the end of the Viking/Saints game on the way home. Vikings.....wow....wow....wow! What a game! (my kid had a pretty good game too but wow, Vikes!)

Comment

boomspray and auto steer screen summer spraying. ps i dont let them get this big

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture weeds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	766157

Click image for larger version

Name:	1280px-Paddy_melon_cucumis_myriocarpus.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	766158Click image for larger version

Name:	Cucumis_myriocarpus_at_Fivebough_Wetlands.jpg
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	766159

Comment

Hey Mallee. They look big enough to eat. What do they taste like?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.