• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First people to claim this land??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First people to claim this land??

So for 20 years actually it has been claimed that Europeans actually settled this land of ours prior to the natives that crossed over from Asia.

Why is this important? Well because you can't make a deal for your land if you don't own it in the first place.

Sure as hell worth investigating further.

I'll be watching CBC nature of things on Sunday night, apparently the Europeans were here first.

About 35 years ago I found a Spear head while picking stones and it matches with what the Europeans were making 20 thousand years ago.

Comment

Norway has been mentioned before.

Comment

TSIPP, I have my PVR set for that one too.

MSM really likes to suppress this stuff, so surprised it'll be playing on CBC. A few years ago there were Caucasian bones found with earlier North American dating than anyone ever thought.(maybe this is part of the doc on CBC). Media talked about one day, then moved on.

Comment

Any such claims are "just racist".

Bwahahaha...

Comment

The real history that has been suppressed for 50 years .
            History we have been told is a blatant lie .

Comment

It can be quite interesting when the history books get changed.

In 2003 national geographic had an article that the Indians got here about 12,00 years ago but they have found skeletons that are 60,000 years old and are not Mongolian like our today's Indians but are closer to Australia's aboriginal or places like tiland.

Sounds like the majority of the scientific community don't want to hear the newer version of the settlement of North America.

Comment

Monday morning we'll all be hearing, "The science is settled, the science is settled..."
                95% of scientists say blaa, blaa, blaa,,,
                Deniers dispute aboriginals were here first, blaa, blaa, blaa the science is settled.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

.......Why is this important? Well because you can't make a deal for your land if you don't own it in the first place..........
                  Not sure where y'all are going with this but if you're hoping to claim back all the money your ancestors paid the Indians for the land you might be waiting a while - A) because they don't have any, and B) the land was taken from them not bought. Seems like a good excuse for entitled white people to kick the downtrodden native population a bit more though. Well done folks - you've maligned Africans, Haitians and now you're onto Native Americans all in one day.

Comment

Grass - it's okay to be white

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                      Grass - it's okay to be white
                      Yeah, white, ignorant and racist not so much though.

Comment

Well theyve done a good job brainwashing grass. He thinks we're entitled because we're white. You dont think life on a reserve being shithole is all our fault forever because our skin is white too do you?

Comment

How about all the red racists, the more I'm on the web the more I'm wondering what the heck is going on.

Comment

Why are pulling the race card grass. Every time someone wants to look at the other side you know the side of the bad people the white people we re racists??

I m looking at this from a matter of business facts I did not mention anything about how race ideas play into anything.

If it's a fact that ownership can be proven to never occur it would be like me standing on your land making a deal saying hey feed me the rest Of my life if you want to use this. Lol and it isn't mine.

Comment

The land wasn't taken, they surrendered the land via treaties.

Natives Americans should be glad it was the English, French and Spanish that came to settle the Americans, rather than the Mongolians, Romans or Ottomans.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...