• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Videos from down south

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos from down south

Many of you go vacationing... I really really suggest putting Argentina in your list. Cheaper than here safer than Mexico and a lot more to see and do in a friendly culture.

Last edited by Klause; Jan 9, 2018, 19:39.

Comment

Comment

If you're only watching one... Watch this one.

Comment

Any CARBON TAX/ global warming BS? What are diesel/gas prices/Taxes?
          Sounds just great!
          Didn't you say your family came from there?

Comment

I know of a fellow who came to southern AB from Holland and had a farm there. After a number of years sold out in AB and moved to Argentina about 10 years ago now. Heard reports that things are going well down there so a move to Argentina from Canuckistan is possible. Not much future here but Argentina has had its problems too.
            Last edited by ajl; Jan 9, 2018, 23:16.

Comment

Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay

Comment

Originally posted by Bowerpower View Post
                Uruguay, Uruguay, Uruguay
                A country that has never had political or social unreat:; modern climate; foreigner friendly

A bit more backwards technologically and industrially but awesome place to retire... Or farm.

Many places in the world are nice... Don't fall for the industrialized bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                  A country that has never had political or social unreat:; modern climate; foreigner friendly

A bit more backwards technologically and industrially but awesome place to retire... Or farm.

Many places in the world are nice... Don't fall for the industrialized bullshit.
                  You would have more info/contacts than me. I need to research more, but have put the bug in wife’s ear. Lol. Would be very difficult considering I have a young family but keeping an open mind and who knows what the future holds.

Comment

You would have more info/contacts than me. I need to research more, but have put the bug in wife’s ear. Lol. Would be very difficult considering I have a young family but keeping an open mind and who knows what the future holds.
                    Same here. Worried about their future.

North American society is on a fast track to a collapse.

I know of four well five with you, young farmers looking abroad...

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                      Same here. Worried about their future.

North American society is on a fast track to a collapse.

I know of four well five with you, young farmers looking abroad...
                      Good to hear that I’m not the only one....
                      maybe I’m not that crazy as some seem to think nothing but lollipops and sunshine farming here...

Comment

Good to hear that I’m not the only one....
                        maybe I’m not that crazy as some seem to think nothing but lollipops and sunshine farming here...
                        Best thing about farming here is the "cheap" land. Easy port access. World class shipping to port. Tonnes and tonnes of independent machinery dealers 30-50 miles apart. And extreme competition between suppliers of goods and services to the farming sector.

PUKE.

Comment

And in Canada One Fert Supplier two Chemical companies one JD Dealer and two rail roads with a bunch of taxes for every thing. No property rights etc.

Compare the two who is wining and who is going bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                            And in Canada One Fert Supplier two Chemical companies one JD Dealer and two rail roads with a bunch of taxes for every thing. No property rights etc.

Compare the two who is wining and who is going bye bye.
                            Why are you guys complaining about market concentration and a growing lack of competition in the ag input and marketing sectors? Isn't that what you wanted, a free market where the market decides where resources are allocated? Isn't that the foundation of capitalism?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Why are you guys complaining about market concentration and a growing lack of competition in the ag input and marketing sectors? Isn't that what you wanted, a free market where the market decides where resources are allocated? Isn't that the foundation of capitalism?
                              These super large corporations would not exist in a free market.

They exist because they have manipulated our governments through subsidy and taxation schemes and these bizarre one sided trade agreements...

These super large corps have no ability to stand on their own legal without government help.

Do you think Monsanto or pioneer would be as big as they are if upov91 didn't exist ?

A capitalist capitalizes current and future opportunities. Don't blame the company blame the governments that allow such things to happen

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.