• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of week Thursday Report!

Click image for larger version

Name:	95631283-75C0-4D7C-9B7A-F45CC0203B70.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	777846

Well as I watched the sun come up and the fishing boats head out it’s good to be getting ready to go home. Home is still where your from and the place even with it’s federal troubles is still home.

JT did not miss a beat and entered 2018 showing us again how stupid a leader we have in Canada. Do a Christmas sit down with a known thug who we help come home. Ah who takes their pregnant wife and goes back packing in Afghanistan. But our leader thought wow what a selfie taking event and then the nice thug gets charged with not one but 8 counts against him. Nice guy to hang around.

Then brings in a Carbon tax that will raise 16 to 20 billion and still do nothing on our Paris climate change agenda. Ah it’s a tax on a tax.

Then liberals have real Canadians dying in Toronto from bitter cold but our boy blunder is giving new Canadians a warm bed.

Some thing is wrong with this picture.

Cold cold cold in canada and yea my son found out as he arrived home last sat to a idiling truck at the airport thanks onstar but as he put it in reverse it died and a cab was used to go home. Yes running a vehicle in minus 36 with wind chill is wrong to some but the diesel DEF froze up. Ah great climate change adaptations. It’s cold it’s canada and we need heat not solar or wind but real heat.

Speaking of signs I give a thumbs up to the guy who owns the Turbo station in Alberta and basically tells nut case and JT what he really feels. Good on you their idiots.

But I guess the biggest news of the week is read my book how to become a BTO , follow the plan and you can do it.
    Debt financing and good accountants telling you your doing so much better than all the rest plus a Bank that thinks farming is where it’s at here is the program for you.

Sad part I have seen this play book over the years come and go same thing always happens. Mother Nature throws a curve ball because we have 100 days to grow a crop and she picks no winners. The flood years took lots of BTos in our area and some said we don’t know hw to farm. Change the way you do things get back to cattle if it rains every day, etc etc. Well it finally ended like all the times in the past cycles happen and I’m hoping for a dryer cycle maybe it won’t happen but hey it’s farming.

Insurance is always nice sounds so good and pays so little then throw a bunch back to back and then the premiums doubl and coverag falls off. Nothing is free in this world.

Now on provincial debt lots of NDP are saying Brad did a poor job funny how is it every province in Canada is going so deep in debt but Brad with minor debt is bad. Must be the new math again.

Name:	D9624C7D-EDF6-4E33-8145-94DEC4C72CA1.jpg
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	777848

Good news no Cartel cleanups since early December the sun is hot the drinks are cold and another day is about to unfold.

Lots of Canadians live down here and I can see why. Not sure it’s a retirement area I will choose but definitely a every second year Christmas is in the cards. Wealth is all around and some of the yachts are unbelievable. Big wealth we can only dream about. Farmin* will give you a good life but the real wealth is in the supplier and shipper of our product.

Enjoy he week Saskatoon is next week.

Name:	B0F00F8B-E714-47F1-8B07-5ED38249F851.jpg
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	777847

Ah rum makes every day a good day.

Name:	E17B8111-322F-4FE4-A423-0E278B8D4757.jpg
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	777849

Oh yea to all the NDP wankers crude is back over 61that has to help our provinces accounts

Comment

And that same turbo bastard jacked gas up 10 cents and another 14 cents, but I guess that's alright if you hit then retreat but the tax stays on forever, just another hypocrite.

Comment

Again horse the call comes from head offic and the price goes up or down but nut case and JT added to it with a useless tax

Comment

Some one pointed out what will we grow in 2018 and with less than 120 days till plant 18 begins it’s our tough. Watched a program on how California with all its new pot laws might have screwed up as all the legal growers and illegals is taking the price so low. Just like canada over produce always wins.

The green medicine like all the locals promote.

Comment

How much is the provincial tax?

Comment

What on pot production.

I think I personally I would borrow 50 million build a greenhouse and grow pot instead of grain farming in canada.

More lucrative and when you sell your set for life.

Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Jan 4, 2018, 13:52.

Comment

Maybe like the bar owner who became his own best customer.

Comment

Could be, two to four chairs and two tables and your a bar owner in Mexico. Cold cervasa

Comment

Holy moly JT has such good unemployment and job growth,

I’m sold he is a shining star.

Yea nice I’m sure we’re tolling on all two cylinders

Comment

Reality half were part time jobs in Alberta and Quebec. Ontario the power house failed and that’s probably bigger news as carbon tax will cause jobs to shift to USA. But hey on CBC it’s big news

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        How much is the provincial tax?
                        $1.51 /gj
                        8 cent diesel
                        7 cent gas
                        4.6 propane.
                        Farm fuel exempt
                        Not sure but think gas has 9 cent tax nothing to do with carbon tax.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Some thing is wrong with this picture.
                          Ya they are on their side

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                            $1.51 /gj
                            8 cent diesel
                            7 cent gas
                            4.6 propane.
                            Farm fuel exempt
                            Not sure but think gas has 9 cent tax nothing to do with carbon tax.
                            This is at $30/tonne.
                            The Alberta NDP plan to increase it to $50/tonne still......so add another 67% to those carbon tax levels. 🙈

This would be a huge increase for grain drying alone.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                              This is at $30/tonne.
                              The Alberta NDP plan to increase it to $50/tonne still......so add another 67% to those carbon tax levels. 🙈

This would be a huge increase for grain drying alone.....
                              Well Mabry grain drying won't be viable to build in ,so Mabry a few less acres. Right now the price of new equipment doesn't pencil in on my operation but I still muddle on. No doubt there will be some changes coming .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.