• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Production Show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Production Show

Wondering how well it will be attended this yr? There’s a lot of negativity in ag, nothing looks positive going into 18 as of right now.
    Can’t see a lot contracts being offered! If there is most will just laugh at the offers. Talked with a friend over Christmas who deals directly in the pulse trade, he said to get used of what we are seeing now, and possibly to get worse.
    I’m planning on going for a couple days. If nothing else upstairs should be hopping.

Anyone know when Drew Lerner is speaking, I can't find him on the agenda anywhere. I usually base what days I'm attending on Drew.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
      Anyone know when Drew Lerner is speaking, I can't find him on the agenda anywhere. I usually base what days I'm attending on Drew.
      I don’t think he is speaking this year.

Comment

Tuesday or Monday should get to the show always enjoy don’t think this year prices or farmers will so hung go.

Manitoba Ag days always wins free and good show plus you have rhe Ballet next door. Try to get a seat always busy.

Maybe Minot this year we’ll see.

Comment

Will be attending from January 9th to 11th

Will mostly be attending meetings at the Saskatoon Inn.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...