• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boyle issue

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if there is a connection with aga khan ??
    And where , how does someone like that hire a big name multi million dollar lawyer??
    There are a hundred other questions that are bubbling up over this Boyle case .
    There is something big time going on

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      And where , how does someone like that hire a big name multi million dollar lawyer??
      Intelligence gathering gone bad?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Oack them all up and send the HOME. i'll pay for the ticket to send their friends with them.

Comment

Hey, where's the spelling cop? Gone to grass?

Comment

Im thinking boyle knows too much and gerald butts and trudeau cant risk him talking so they will see that he is taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              I don't know why the world is so anti-Putin, I think he is likely the best most level headed world leader.

I have Russian ancestry, maybe I should move there.

Comment

At first glance this whole Boyle thing makes no sense. Now thinking about it the guy is just bat shit crazy. I figure his reports of the captors raping his wife and killing his child is just him talking about himself in the third person. The current charges of confinement/threats/ and sexual assault against one unnamed person. Likely his wife is the victim, prob was the whole time they were in Afganistan, was abusive to take her there in the first place. I find it hard to believe they would have kept an entire family hostage for 5 yrs??? He was an insider.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  Is anyone else following this thing? I think it has real legs. Trudeau met with the brother in law of Khadr just before Christmas. And they met prior at least once in2006. Noe Boyle charged with 15 crimes. Why did they meet? What Is going on?

Canadians deserve answers. Trudeau is a treasonous criminal, traitor, and must go.
                  That he is.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                    I don't know why the world is so anti-Putin, I think he is likely the best most level headed world leader.

Take me with you..

Comment

Be careful what you wish for Dorothy.

Comment

I think you just answered your own question. We can't have any world leaders who don't tow the UN line. Putin vs. Trudeau in any intellectual activity would not be a pretty outcome.

Can't disagree with what Putin said, except to note that they do need immigrants, their population is imploding, births having been well below replacement for decades.

Comment

At first glance this whole Boyle thing makes no sense. Now thinking about it the guy is just bat shit crazy. I figure his reports of the captors raping his wife and killing his child is just him talking about himself in the third person. The current charges of confinement/threats/ and sexual assault against one unnamed person. Likely his wife is the victim, prob was the whole time they were in Afganistan, was abusive to take her there in the first place. I find it hard to believe they would have kept an entire family hostage for 5 yrs??? He was an insider.
                          The charges relate to events that happened after he returned to Canada apparently.

Comment

Gotta love these dictatorships where the guy only needs to get elected once then there is no getting rid of him. Change the rules, lock up any politician that would run against you. Look how well it worked in Zimbabwe!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              Gotta love these dictatorships where the guy only needs to get elected once then there is no getting rid of him. Change the rules, lock up any politician that would run against you. Look how well it worked in Zimbabwe!
                              A discerning eye would note of the how many “democratic” nations purported to be maybe 1/2 to 2/3 are truly that and of those how much corruption and organized crime has messed them up. Any nation that has democratic in their name is a dictatorship. For a nation to achieve democracy the people need to be ready for it and this takes time, especially if you’ve been under totalitarian rule for many years. Like with Russia when democracy isn’t running on all 8 cylinders you tend to retrace your steps.

Comment

Gormley will be tackling the Boyle issue right away....story getting very sketchy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...