The Boyle issue

Commodity Marketing

Tools

The Boyle issue

Jan 2, 2018 | 23:24 1 Is anyone else following this thing? I think it has real legs. Trudeau met with the brother in law of Khadr just before Christmas. And they met prior at least once in2006. Noe Boyle charged with 15 crimes. Why did they meet? What Is going on?

Canadians deserve answers. Trudeau is a treasonous criminal, traitor, and must go. Reply With Quote
Jan 2, 2018 | 23:48 2 Joshua Boyle, isn't that the Canadian, that dragged his 7 month pregnant wife over near the Afghanistan boarder to go hiking in the mountains?

Sorry,,,I can't type that without laughing out loud !

Fancy socks was likely telling Boyle, that for Christmas, Canada was going to give his family $10,000,000.00,,,,you know,,,,because their hiking trip was inconvenienced. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 01:19 3 This thing smells funny like a dead body in trunk of a car on a +30c day. Trudeau keeps some strange company. Those who lie with dogs. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 02:41 4 It would appear that Boyle is something other than what he's been pictured as by the media (surprise!).

Like his former b-i-l Omar Khadr, fought for the other side perhaps? Maybe another returned Islamic fighter who will be a powerful voice against extremism, according to sockboy, LOL?

It's getting harder all the time for the libranos to do damage control for their brain-dead mascot leader.

Because it's what they are - a constantly unfolding disaster.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/column...h-joshua-boyle Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 07:11 5 This matter stunk from the get go. But the most interesting was their refusal to board an American bound plane. One would think if their story was genuine they would not care who got them out. Boyle's defense lawyer is already using the poor victim ploy against these charges. The makings of another pay out. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 07:14 6 Saw this on Twitter, it seems to sum it up:
Let me get this straight, Joshua Boyle converts to Islam, marries Omar Khadr's sister for awhile, decides to go hiking in a terrorist shithole with a new wife thus "kidnapped" for 5 years there, comes back...& some folks are shocked that he is batshit crazy & violent?

Seems like this clown will do anything to impress Islamic terrorists, Bill M-103, Omar Kadr payout, ISIS terrorists returning, his words after Boston bombing......time for Trudeau to become a drama teacher again. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 07:40 7 Seriouly folks, I can't believe I'm going to say this but maybe he was sent to gather intelligence? But you would think he'd be flying under the radar even when he got home. I too also thought it was ironic he wouldn't take a U.S. bound flight back to North America. I am also amazed the U.S. hasn't reacted in a more harsh and stern way to our immigration policy and treatment of supposed ISIS related returnees....
Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 3, 2018 at 07:58.
ajl
Jan 3, 2018 | 07:43 8 The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 07:53 9
Quote Originally Posted by ajl View Post
The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan
And if team blue did get in would they even reverse for example a carbon tax. Apparently there some conservatives who support taxing inert gasses as well Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 07:56 10 Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.

I wonder if he would fear for dear Sophie's safety knowing what Muslims think about women and their "place" in society.

Is the Canadian electorate's eyes opening or are they still star-struck by this guy's hair and celebrity status....surely the rest of the Liberal party or it's string pullers can't be this stupid. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 08:03 11
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.
I may be wrong but I don't think Boy Blunder and his dipshit wife are living at 24 Sussex. I think we're spending hundreds of millions of dollars to renovate 24 Sussex because it was apparently unliveable and the golden duo is shacked up in the GG's guest house. Mind you the current GG is batshit crazy too so she might welcome some terrorist guests. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 08:10 12 also read that this Boyle has a bunch of assault and criminal charges racked up because of his distress of course Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 09:12 13
Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
also read that this Boyle has a bunch of assault and criminal charges racked up because of his distress of course
Is Lisa LaFlamme building up the story yet so Trudeau has to give him another cash payout on behalf of taxpayers? Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 09:29 14 There is definitely a payment coming to Boyle. ... Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 10:05 15 Pretty sure he knew he was going to be arrested and his meeting with sock boy was to try to get govt to help him out of this jam. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 10:43 16
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Maybe Prime Minister Kumbaya has some spare rooms at 24 Sussex Drive, he can take these people and others like them in until they are rehabilitated, deradicalized and reintegrated back into mainstream society.

I wonder if he would fear for dear Sophie's safety knowing what Muslims think about women and their "place" in society.

Is the Canadian electorate's eyes opening or are they still star-struck by this guy's hair and celebrity status....surely the rest of the Liberal party or it's string pullers can't be this stupid.

They say we are a mirror image of the friends we keep. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 10:50 17 We worry about Trudeau courting the immigrant vote. However, many immigrants are hard working business minded people. When Trudeau makes it hard for these folks to make a go of things theyll call bullshit too. It’ll take time though I fear. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 11:50 18 So naive-so damn naive! Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 13:08 19
Quote Originally Posted by ajl View Post
The big question for Canuckistan is are there enough votes outside of the public sector+muslim voting block to get JT ousted anymore? There is a lot of overlap in those two voting blocks so it may be possible. Anyways you can see why I don't believe there is hope for Canuckistan
Public sector employees total 3.6 million.
Muslims total just over a million.
Votes in Canada total over 23 million.
Even if there was no overlap between muslims and public sector employees and every one of them voted they would still only be 20% of the electorate!
I'm pleased to set you straight on this one and hopefully you will see that the reality in our country is not what is perceived by some of you hiding out fearfully in the backwoods of rural Canada. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 13:18 20 You can add a few more groups not saying it negatively or otherwise.

but how much do gays lesbians and First Nations add. It appears he has these in the bag. So what does that add up to in total vote. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 13:19 21 And don't forget all 21 million do not vote. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 13:24 22 As a strong liberal I think Trudeau is correct to hug a thug. Two of a kind stuck together.

Ok I’m not liberal but it just keeps getting better with this guy

Jan 3, 2018 | 13:43 23
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
So naive-so damn naive!
Sorry I’m hoping Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 13:48 24 FUREY: PMO should've known about Boyle, says former top cop
sorry still haven't figured that out lol. maybe someone can fix it for me ?
Last edited by caseih; Jan 3, 2018 at 13:50.
Jan 3, 2018 | 13:53 25 On an international note this Persian thing looks interesting. Trump supporting the uprising and Putin sitting on his hands like Obama in 2009. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 14:24 26 Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 14:37 27 It is what it is. Merely suggesting that to be a "Russian" in 100 years will be as similar to today as today is to 100 years ago.
Canada's mosaic and lack of long term shared identity will ensure fluidity in the definition.
Look at Trudeau now and mourn for what was and may have been. Merely a flag bearer for changes that for us few, are hard to shoulder. Oh well.... Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 15:12 28 Here you go blackpowder

blackpowder's Avatar Jan 3, 2018 | 16:18 29 Plays to part of my point actually. Native North American history not much different than Scottish or anyone elses really.
I'm not a full blown xenophobe.
Merely pointing out things will look very different in 100 years.
And perhaps to suggest everyone guilty of sweeping the darker sides of our nature under the rug.
Trudeau can try and kissy face everyone. Sometimes leaving caca on his lips. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 18:37 30 Apparently boyle has retained a big name lawyer in ottawa that usually charges millions. I wonder if the carbon tax will cover this too. Reply With Quote