• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of Nicole, myself and the rest of the Farms.com Agriville team we wanted to wish everyone a safe and joyful holiday season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Holidays.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	777841

And a Merry Christmas to you, Nicole and the rest of the team! A big thank you for giving us and maintaining this chat for us all.

Comment

It is our pleasure, we enjoy learning from everyone.

Comment

Merry xmas from australia to joe nicole and everybody.

One of the few sites were it gets very heated but moderators let almost anything go which is good.

All i want for xmas is another buck a bushel not to much to ask and "normal" weather

Comment

Merry Christmas from Cabo to Joe and Nicole and every one!

Best in 2018.

Comment

Greetings of the season to you SF3 and all the Agrivillers Hope wherever your journeys take you, the hoiday season is a safe and memorable one.

Comment

Happy Holidays....really Joe? Quite a few of us aren't getting holidays but everyone can have a Christmas! And a very merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Here, I'll have my kids for first time at Christmas. Also first Xmas without parent for my siblings.
                It'll be messy but memories are what last.
                Spirit of season in your heart all year everyone! (Thats how we're remembered - whats in our heart).

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/CorbLundMusic/videos/10156179427522259/

Comment

Merry Christmas 🎄 to everyone on agriville! A big thank you to Joe and crew for having this chat site. I enjoy reading all the different views that people have on various topics. Hope everyone has a safe,healthy and prosperous 2018! Sask farmer have a few drinks for me!!!! LOL!

Comment

It's been a long journey, Joe. A worthwhile one. Thanks for AV's efforts and pride in what you do and your responses. As always, your pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...