• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argh-Xmas shopping Spirit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh-Xmas shopping Spirit

Pretty much wrapped up, but

2 kinda big ticket items, paid for in advance, salesman said delivery before Christmas. Later I get a message delivery a month to 6 weeks later.
    Operating on my money. Ho Ho Ho.

That sucks.

The older I get the more patience it seems I am getting. Age must mellow.

Now that the kids are grown...."gift" giving has turned to mindless gift cards....buy what you want. What's the point of buying something off a list...where's the element of surprise in that? And the dangers of not buying from a list is them not liking or wanting what you got them....I stopped setting myself up for that a while ago....two less disappointed people that way, LOL.

Commercialized nonsense. In that sense, everyday is Xmas for a lot of people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.