• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy days!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, very special Christmas indeed!

Comment

Congratulations you got a new farm hand.

Take care talk when I'm home.

Comment

Congratulations it will make Christmas extra special this year

Comment

Good Job! Best present ever! Enjoy every minute when they're tiny, remember they turn into teenagers in no time.

Comment

Congrats Krause and a merry Christmas to you and your family.

Comment

Congratulations! What a great Christmas gift! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment

What a great Christmas present. Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations klause. ...

Don't blink for the next 18 years .....

It's amazing how quick they will go by.....

Comment

Congratulations!! Hope you get used to the new clock; spins a little faster than the old one. You'll understand in due time.

Comment

Congratulations Klause and Darcy on being so blessed!

Comment

Take LOTS of videos, we did and enjoy watching them little and growing up. Time seems to fly by, 25 years ago our last came home...and still home waiting for a job. Some NEVER leave, I didn't, my brothers and parents all left, I am still at the home farm. You have an heir, for your legacy, great incentive to have someone to benefit from your lifetime of efforts. With out a doubt a Merry Christmas!

Comment

Gods greatest gift.
                          I recall on occasion listening to D.I.N.K.s debate pros cons of having kids. The budget, scary world etc. blah blah blah.
                          Blind men talking about the sunrise. You are now on the bus of life. Joined the human race. Natures eternal wonder. I'm slightly envious. Enjoy. Memorable Christmas!

Comment

New Math......1+1=3. Never thought of it that way.

:-)

Comment

Congratulations you two. As has been said before kids bring a new meaning and purpose in life. Enjoy all the milestones along the way. Your best gift to them is to make memories with them as often as possible.

Comment

Congratulations you two. Your love just turned on another light in the world. The best of luck to you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.