Woodstove ban coming to Mtl and Vanc.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Woodstove ban coming to Mtl and Vanc.

Dec 19, 2017 | 10:50 1 Just when you think MAX-STUPID level has been achieved...

http://business.financialpost.com/op...#comments-area Reply With Quote
Dec 19, 2017 | 13:18 2 I've always thought that there's double amount of tree roots below the ground then tree above ground, sounds like a good carbon sink to me. Reply With Quote
Dec 19, 2017 | 15:11 3 Saskatoon passed a bylaw backyard fires only allowed between 5:00 and 11:00 pm. Stupid stupid snowflakes. Reply With Quote
Dec 19, 2017 | 16:35 4 This is just nuts and you would think there would be more to worry about in those cities than wood smoke. Has anyone ever been in a city where you ever notice wood smoke? Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 19, 2017 | 17:14 5
Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
This is just nuts and you would think there would be more to worry about in those cities than wood smoke. Has anyone ever been in a city where you ever notice wood smoke?
If you think the wood smoke could be bad, wait for July 1st 2018! Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Dec 20, 2017 | 00:23 6 An illegal unregistered stove. Now thats funny I dont care who you are. "Stoves dont kill people, people kill people".
Burning wood is as carbon neutral as letting it rot? That is so much better than an ancient carbon battery hydrocarbon dont you think? And Oh for the sweet taste of official permission! To be recognized as a righteous believer!It must be so wondrous and joyful on the Big Rock Candy Mountain! Keeps reminding me of that Sly movie, Demolition Man.

News flash!!!! The weak shall perish. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 20, 2017 | 00:37 7 On a bit of a roll there BP...Lol. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Dec 20, 2017 | 00:51 8 And yes by the way, I am sober.
But geez this comedy writes itself.
The list doomed by the zombie apocalypse grows.
Couldnt have a Walking Dead Ottawa now could we. Even a zombie has a brain. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 20, 2017 | 08:04 9 So your supposed to pay unbelievable power rates and gas rates and carbon tax and then when you finally realize the only cheap way to stay warm in Canada is a wood stove your told by the gov to quit that and pay pay pay.

Greatest country in the World? Reply With Quote
Dec 20, 2017 | 10:54 10 Woodstove Registry could be implemented for $2million Allan Rock says...........😂

What next?? Reply With Quote
Dec 20, 2017 | 11:18 11 A few years ago you were a hero if you burned wood because you were laying boots to big oil - now nope - reverse - you aren't green anymore. Pay the Piper! Reply With Quote