• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have a bag, big enough to short this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have a bag, big enough to short this?

[URL="https://www.nyse.com/quote/index/NYXBT"]https://www.nyse.com/quote/index/NYXBT[/URL]

[URL="http://moneytalks.net//article-and-commentary/todays-best-money-making-ideas/asset-protection/20994-bitcoin-total-wipeout-alert.html"]http://moneytalks.net//article-and-commentary/todays-best-money-making-ideas/asset-protection/20994-bitcoin-total-wipeout-alert.html[/URL]

BTW, I ain't talking money "bag" either !

Chinese don't use bags. Wheel barrows. Tether is hurting. No redeeming.heads will roll.

Comment

Only question is when to short it....

Comment

Short away! Likely what many who own physical?? bitcoin are doing
        Top tine respected
        Click image for larger version

Name:	BGF18 15 min.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	766128
        I'll pass; will keep making money the old fashioned way...

Comment

On to the next level higher....Parabolic move continues

Comment

I hate to say it but i think by January 8th Bit Coin will have issues.

Were in the lemming stage every one is following and wanting on board.

Talk the founder is now the worlds first Trillionaire. With a fake currency no asset company. Think about that.

Comment

Why Jan 8?

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                Why Jan 8?
                ...because that is the launch date of the New World Order currency called the Farmaholic Dullard!

Comment

Shorting this is as ballsey as trying to buy the VIX. Was tempted to go in on the VIX 4 or 5 years ago already, but still on the sidelines, watching it drop, week after week. MDA never seems to flatten out.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    ...because that is the launch date of the New World Order currency called the Farmaholic Dullard!
                    LOL....where can we buy in?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      LOL....where can we buy in?
                      On the Ghetto Stock Exchange(GSX), ticker symbol F$D

GSX:F$D

Comment

Let me put some perspective on bitcoin, why on earth would you trade it with the margin requirements? Long or short? Look at corn. It's cheap. You could buy 42 ATM July corn calls (210000 bushels) for your BTC margin(a 5 lot cme contract), a fifty cent rally would be the similar to BTC to $40,000. Now which do you have a better chance of obtaining? Ballsy? Risk/reward

Comment

Corn has more room to the downside and I'm not saying this is a trade to make at the moment. But you'd hit the growing season and acreage reports with it along with a seasonal up trend.

Comment

Risk level is ridiculous!

Dec2018 Bitcoin 25K calls are being bid at 7K.

Comment

Jan Bitcoin futures down 32% in 4 days from the Sunday evening high at 20,500. 60 minute chart
                              Not for the faint of heart...Guess it was a good short after all
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	BGF18 60 min Dec 21 17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	766134

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.