• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bitcoin Jan futures chart

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin Jan futures chart

Can't really pick out a trend yet
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bitcoin Dec 11 17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	777821

What about Verge Digibite Nexus and New.

I think the ship has sailed for Bit Coin.

I wish i would of spent the 1000 dollars back in 2010.

Comment

Should I sell? I m up 60,000, no wait up 75,000, just wait I m up only 40,000 just wait another minute I m down 10, ,000 hahaha

Seriously should I sell? Up a pretty decent amount??

Many are saying if it survives the stock market it will go to 200,000 a coin. Others say if another coin is a better crypto it's done in a minute?

Solar powered mining machines can make you a fortune if you had one big enough. Hahaha

Comment

I just wish i would of listened to my cousins sone way back. But like his uncle and dad we were all skepitcs and only his dad gave in.

I think their is better Tec. coming and actually who ever amazon picks will be the next golden child in the Bit coins.

Comment

Whatever you decide enjoy the ride but know when to get off. If you can
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Tulips.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	766119

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

So does the other 7 billion people on the planet.

Comment

Not too late for lite coin it will get to half of bitcoin. It's better than bitcoin but bitcoin has people thinking its the king when really it's nothing. However when businesses get locked into one or the other it gets harder for things to change.

Comment

Tulips are a bad example their supply is unlimited, oh wait so is cash, oh shit and so are cryptos.
                Last edited by biglentil; Dec 12, 2017, 08:17.

Comment

Well don't be so easily put off by a little risk - short it now!

Just don't bet the farm on it.

(thisadviceistobetakenFWIWandnotconstruedasreliabl easpastrecordisnoindicatoroffutureperformnce) LOLZ!

Comment

This book is on my list to read this winter. I think some of the ideas in the book fit with the bitcoin market.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds
                    by Charles Mackay

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/162120.Extraordinary_Popular_Delusions_and_the_Mad ness_of_Crowds

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                      Well don't be so easily put off by a little risk - short it now!

Just don't bet the farm on it.

(thisadviceistobetakenFWIWandnotconstruedasreliabl easpastrecordisnoindicatoroffutureperformnce) LOLZ!
                      Soon the masses will be lining up to get their chunk of the action. Apparently there are 2 bitcoin machines in Regina and traffic is picking up. Cash in - piece of paper with little squares in return. The story is that a young farmer cashed a few and strutted off to buy a new half ton for CASH. Wonder why he didn't try paying for his truck with bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Soon the masses will be lining up to get their chunk of the action. Apparently there are 2 bitcoin machines in Regina and traffic is picking up. Cash in - piece of paper with little squares in return. The story is that a young farmer cashed a few and strutted off to buy a new half ton for CASH. Wonder why he didn't try paying for his truck with bitcoin.
                        Wow...

By the peak of tulipmania in February of 1637, a single tulip bulb was worth about ten times a craftsman’s annual income and a single Viceroy tulip bulb was allegedly exchanged for the following goods (The Tulipomania, n.d):

Two lasts of wheat
                        Four lasts of rye
                        Four fat oxen
                        Eight fat swine
                        Twelve fat sheep
                        Two hogsheads of wine
                        Four tuns of beer
                        Two tons of butter
                        1,000 lb. of cheese
                        A complete bed
                        A suit of clothes
                        A silver drinking cup

[URL="http://www.thebubblebubble.com/tulip-mania/"]http://www.thebubblebubble.com/tulip-mania/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                          Should have risked more.....cashed out and bought the tanglible dirt.

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;364802]Should have risked more.....cashed out and bought the tanglible dirt.[/QUOTE

Should ov - could ov, should figure out a way to capitalize on the frenzy.

Comment

i wished i would of picked the right numbers for the lottery last week

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...