• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milligan Biofuels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milligan Biofuels

Anybody on here have experience with these guys? I Talked to them today and I thought their price was reasonable for what I would call garbage canola. Just wondering what they are like to deal with? Do they pay in a reasonable period of time?

try bungee to

Comment

Is that this years canola? Is it heated?

Comment

Originally posted by PrairieDude View Post
        Is that this years canola? Is it heated?
        Yes this year. Yes heated. Happened so fast, thought we had done everything right.

Comment

Haven’t delt with them but from some quick research seems like established business for nearly decade.

https://www.producer.com/2016/07/biodiesel-firm-eyes-expansion/

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
            Yes this year. Yes heated. Happened so fast, thought we had done everything right.
            What % heated is it?
            Last edited by Oliver88; Dec 11, 2017, 21:08.

Comment

Always sorry to hear of that happening . Sure was a strange fall. Lots was picked up dry in a week here. Just curious was it straight combined ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                What % heated is it?
                Sample from the top wa about 50%. We have it about half empty now sample is down to about 20% and flowing freely now. There is some cool shots of canola coming now so I'm thinking it should get better as we go.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Always sorry to hear of that happening . Sure was a strange fall. Lots was picked up dry in a week here. Just curious was it straight combined ?
                  Yes. First time straight combined. First time with a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLentil View Post
                    Sample from the top wa about 50%. We have it about half empty now sample is down to about 20% and flowing freely now. There is some cool shots of canola coming now so I'm thinking it should get better as we go.
                    If it gets better than 20% you might be able to deal with a regular crusher and get a better price, definitely worthwhile sending a sample to your closest crusher in my opinion.

Comment

Sent u a pm, red lentil.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...