• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Amused

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Amused

The useless stuff that gets talked about on this site and you have a problem with advertising a meeting??? Like seriously f uck off guy...

Why did he advertise his meeting on this site if its so bad.

Doesnt reall endear himself as a salesman sorry possibly your nthe one that should f#%k off mate

End of Rant

Malleefarmer out....sorry iceman

I'm confused. is this rant against the fellow posting the meeting dates or those challenging the use of the products..... just who is supposed to **** off?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      I'm confused. is this rant against the fellow posting the meeting dates or those challenging the use of the products..... just who is supposed to **** off?
      He got stuck into bread winner thought it was a little harsh thats all mate.

Weve got a warm week coming up 40c by thurs how about you guys kinda coolish i guess

Comment

9c here shorts and t shirt weather, drinking beer on the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          He got stuck into bread winner thought it was a little harsh thats all mate.

Weve got a warm week coming up 40c by thurs how about you guys kinda coolish i guess
          -15, blowing snow and black ice on all the roads

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...