• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for grass farmer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for grass farmer

I am just curious on this graph you posted on sask ? do you really believe this ? or do you truly not understand the complete picture ? do you really not understand how the trees and forest , crops ,and all things growing , etc . work to reduce carbon ??? or are you just trying to stir up shit ? this is one of the most blatant , one sided charts I have ever saw
    Last edited by Guest; Dec 8, 2017, 13:38.

It's hard to understand. The guy moved here from wherever and ******* and complains about how Canada does business. If this is such a shitty place to live why stay.

Comment

Did he move willingly or was he kicked out? Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
        It's hard to understand. The guy moved here from wherever and ******* and complains about how Canada does business. If this is such a shitty place to live why stay.
        I think you're confusing me with SF3 - indeed most of the posters on Agriville nowadays - constant griping about how everything is wrong with Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          I think you're confusing me with SF3 - indeed most of the posters on Agriville nowadays - constant griping about how everything is wrong with Canada.
          For my part grass , it was indeed a serious question from me to you , nothing sinister , just trying to understand how anything of any value could be derived from that chart ? Or why someone would waste time making it Maybe i'm missing something ? Just trying to understand

Comment

No parasite the problem is your attitude with Climate change and how the liberal party is so good for canada.

Im pointing out that nothing has changed and one Trudeau was enough.

Have a great day.

Its Friday and thats positive.

Also lots of Xmas parties.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              I am just curious on this graph you posted on sask ? do you really believe this ? or do you truly not understand the complete picture ? do you really not understand how the trees and forest , crops ,and all things growing , etc . work to reduce carbon ??? or are you just trying to stir up shit ? this is one of the most blatant , one sided charts I have ever saw
              caseih - yes I believe it because I know the quality of Darrin's work and know he gets his facts straight before publishing something. It is quite clear what he was showing and it said it right at the bottom "Saskatchewan greenhouse gas emissions relative to selected nations" and up the side "GHG per person, per year etc".
              It takes some explaining why SKs emissions in these terms are 4x those of Manitobans, why SK's per capita emissions have risen 65% between 1990 and 2015. Another interesting little snippet in his article was that applied N tonnage in SK has doubled since 2002. Sorry, my initial link to his article didn't work please go back and read it as it gives context to the graph. I've posted it again here for your convenience.
              [URL="http://www.darrinqualman.com/saskatchewan-greenhouse-gas-emissions-climate-change-strategy/"]http://http://www.darrinqualman.com/saskatchewan-greenhouse-gas-emissions-climate-change-strategy/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                Pretty much or maybe his goal is to remind everyone that Agriville has an ignore feature. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Another interesting little snippet in his article was that applied N tonnage in SK has doubled since 2002. [/URL]
                  Some things to consider:

Sask Ag production tonnage up 230% from 2002 to 2017
                  World population up 1.248 billion since 2002
                  Which jurisdiction gets credited for the GHG's? The one that produces the product or the one that imports and consumes the product? I think I know the answer. The producer

Chinese GHG emissions (2013) 11,735.0071 Mt CO2e
                  Chinese best case 2030 12,200 - 13,700 Mt CO2e
                  Sask GHG emissions (2015) 75.0 Mt CO2e

I think we're in trouble

Comment

SK population growth 2005-2015 16.3%
                    SK GHG emission increase 2005-2015 7.9%

Comment

Grass I have to agree a tiny bit about everyine complaining about politicians and policies constantly. It gets old. Ritz Did lots of questionable stuff so is trudeau. These politicians we elect behave in a way that the majority of voters dictate. It is scary to me that the majority in this country seems to want to tax wealth creators into extinction. The standard of living we have here in Canada is possible because of wealth creators. Not history professors, not artists, not politicions and certainly not environmental lobbyists.

Comment

Grass it’s painfully obvious that yourself and a few others on here simply despise modern grain farms . Also there is a resentment in a lot of the posts to those who do well grain farming .
                        That’s where a lot of the b/S is directed at.

Comment

Grass do you have clean burning Teir 4 engines in your chore tractors ? Or do you run your operation like the Amish by feeding your animals with horses and donkeys as to not burn a drop of fossil fuels ? Do you have a vehicle ? Is it electric?

Comment

Assholes and hemorrhoids.... hemorrhoids irritate assholes...... sometimes you're the asshole..... sometimes you're the hemorrhoid.

I'm versatile and can be both.

Comment

Personally Grassfarmer, I think you go out of your way to stir the pot and that makes for good entertainment. What I don't understand is the same group that pushes for less C02 emissions, leaving coal and oil in the ground, taxing carbon, also pushes and promotes eating less meat. They want everyone to be a vegetarian. Grassfarmer you seem to live in this constant state of denial that because in your mind you are at the very least carbon neutral and because of that you will always be able to produce beef. Now I do agree that if a person works hard enough beef can be produced very efficiently but those in the environmental movement don't care. They want the production of meat by agriculture ended. In their opinion it produces to many greenhouse gases and uses to much water. I certainly appreciate that it must have taken a great deal of confidence to emigrate to Canada from Scotland but sometimes your outlook does make me shake my head. Have a good day😃

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...