• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humic/Foliar feeding and protein/disease prevention

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humic/Foliar feeding and protein/disease prevention

If any of you guys are interested there will be meetings next week to discuss the benefits of humic. Also foliar feeding and using othro phos in seed row for that instant plant availability.. Will also have Earth smart speaking on their new defender product. I used all these products this season, for pics of crop development check on my pics on twitter : 99dyker

Monday December 11th, 9 AM Melfort, Canalta Hotel
    Tuesday December 12th 2PM Humboldt Canalta Hotel
    Wed December 13th 9 AM Kindersley, Canalta Hotel

Lunch will be provided.

Would anyone be interested in me selling them some snakeoil for their crops. I have lots of pictures of my neighbours crops to prove how good they work. I will charge you 10 times more than what I can buy them for. In return I will bid you up on renting and buying land. I love piramid schemes and so should you if you want to be rich like me. Yours truly Rant Of The Day. 😃

Comment

If this is Kugler, and you have that "scientist" from Nebraska speaking, you'll piss off more people than you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
        Would anyone be interested in me selling them some snakeoil for their crops. I have lots of pictures of my neighbours crops to prove how good they work. I will charge you 10 times more than what I can buy them for. In return I will bid you up on renting and buying land. I love piramid schemes and so should you if you want to be rich like me. Yours truly Rant Of The Day. 😃
        Well that is great Bread that you have figured out in 2017 to be able to take a pic of your neighbours crops. You have come along ways in a short amount of time... Give yourself a pat on the back for your intelligent post for all the viewers to read...

Comment

Agriville is my Facebook, I just hate it when people try to sell their home sale stuff on Facebook. if you want to sell your product why don’t you pay for for advertising?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            If this is Kugler, and you have that "scientist" from Nebraska speaking, you'll piss off more people than you can imagine.
            He is not a scientist he is a chemist lol.

Comment

Done exhaustive tests of humic and other stuff here.
              Never anything conclusive our harsh dry climate could be the reason.

Comment

yah, go ahead and spend an extra 15/acre so that you can gross an extra $1/acre.

Comment

Hey Dyker, any chance of having one near Regina??

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                    Agriville is my Facebook, I just hate it when people try to sell their home sale stuff on Facebook. if you want to sell your product why don’t you pay for for advertising?
                    You truly are a clown act.. The useless stuff that gets talked about on this site and you have a problem with advertising a meeting??? Like seriously f uck off guy...
                    I think I hurt your feelings this spring when you were trying to sound all smart... Maybe you should be on facebook, sounds like you enjoy the drama...

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFarms View Post
                      Hey Dyker, any chance of having one near Regina??
                      Won't be in Regina on this round.. Maybe spring...
                      Had some great results in soft dough stage adding protein in wheat this year. With the protein spreads it was the single best place to put money this year.. Most years its disease but this one was protein..

Comment

Originally posted by dykercaseih View Post
                        Won't be in Regina on this round.. Maybe spring...
                        Had some great results in soft dough stage adding protein in wheat this year. With the protein spreads it was the single best place to put money this year.. Most years its disease but this one was protein..
                        Know a guy that tried it to add pro this year didnt work at all in fact is was some of his lowest pro wheat in the 11s . Have a nice day. And yes he had his timing bang on. he also used a bunch of other foliar kugler eariler again not his best wheat yield by any means

You guys should really go hire a 3 rd party to do some actual trials

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                          Know a guy that tried it to add pro this year didnt work at all in fact is was some of his lowest pro wheat in the 11s . Have a nice day. And yes he had his timing bang on. he also used a bunch of other foliar kugler eariler again not his best wheat yield by any means

Was the guy the Grinch at the north pole? lol You do realize that people in the states have used these products for decades down there... I am guessing you won't believe me either that I had century mark wheat yields and that my neighbour who grew the same wheat as me is in the low 11's for protein and I am 12.8 to 13.
                          Listen everyone has a story, every area is also different.. There is 3 different speakers talking about more things then just foliar, if it works out come listen and if not no biggie.. If nothing else you will get a free lunch off me and the way some are on this site I honestly think that would make their day...

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post

That is the big question with all these products. There are dozens of booths at every trade show but none of the companies seem to have credible 3rd party testing.

Comment

I would think many of them have 3rd party testing, just choose not to publish the data.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.