Looking for Chinese or other Investors Return 10% or more return.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Looking for Chinese or other Investors Return 10% or more return.

farmaholic's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 08:40 31 SF3...maybe I can answer your questions by asking you questions...

Could you get to this level, or have that rate of growth, using only your capital and farm base?

Then ask yourself... Is that really somewhere I want to go?

Do you think there will be a chink the the armor when things get tougher? Reply With Quote
Dec 4, 2017 | 10:02 32 Magpies ,all mouth and full of shit,if not squeaking then eating, or shitting. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 12:09 33 Hm read the posted notice. Follow the money I always say.

But again the thread is about how these new super farms that look so F$&king impressive get to where they are farming in Saskatchewan.

I love to learn new things all the time so curious , personally happy at our size. Reply With Quote
Dec 4, 2017 | 13:20 34
Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
Here your answer Big Square Wheel

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/s...81964607800698

And for the Magpies on the site here is some further pecking you can do

http://9mpog1av5ui1hm1dt43wilsw.wpen...-Package-2.pdf

Iceman Out

Past performance is not indicutive of future success! Or is it?
lingenfelter a director also ? Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 13:26 35 Past performance does not always indicate future performance.

History does repeat.

Common denominators.

As long as your nest has more feathers than when you started and when you fold the tent!

Edit: enough riddles for one day? Eh, Iceman.
Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 4, 2017 at 13:30.
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 15:02 36 I’ll reread again tonight the directors Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 15:07 37
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
I’ll reread again tonight the directors

I'm not, or ever have been, on any blood pressure medication but I sure could use some now!

Cement shoes, one size fits all.

This isn't the time or place! Reply With Quote
Dec 4, 2017 | 18:15 38
I’ll reread again tonight the directors
sorry , was getting ahead of myself , he was a director on the oil co. going in bankruptcy protection, with the farmer Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 18:43 39 Lots of reading but interesting, Thanks Reply With Quote
iceman's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 20:09 40
Lots of reading but interesting, Thanks
No worries SF3.

As Jerry Jones says farmaholic "It will work if you have hair on it".

I'm just trying to secure my path into the Agriville Hall of Fame.

Farmaholic, the gold jacket is gonna need to be a 46 athletic and Wise guy it's Iceman with a letter E not a Y. Don't screw up the spelling on the bronze statue.

Iceman Out
Last edited by iceman; Dec 4, 2017 at 20:12.
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 23:33 41 We'll hire wizeguy to chase the pigeons off the bronze statue!

Correction wizeguy.....my name is in the Angriville Hall of Shame. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 4, 2017 | 23:39 42
Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
No worries SF3.

As Jerry Jones says farmaholic "It will work if you have hair on it".

Iceman Out

.....I don't know, AND I'm afraid to ask! Reply With Quote
iceman's Avatar Dec 5, 2017 | 00:44 43
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
We'll hire wizeguy to chase the pigeons off the bronze statue
Pigeons are fine it's the magpies I'm concerned with.

Iceman in on the first ballot Out Reply With Quote
Dec 5, 2017 | 01:46 44 Yous couldn’t pay me enuf to hang around those slums all winter ! Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 5, 2017 | 07:23 45 I think this little piss ant farmer will stay at the size were at and watch and expand at a later date.

May as well enjoy the winter and wait for spring as seeding begins in less than 150 days. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Dec 5, 2017 | 07:29 46
Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
Yous couldn’t pay me enuf to hang around those slums all winter !
If it's ok with iceman we'll move the effigy to where ever you are and go.

News headline: Iceman declares himself the winner after the first ballot. Farmaholic launches an investigation into vote tampering by the Russians. Iceman resigns in shame and sinks lower by joining the Input sales team. Bronze statue gets melted down and made into bushings. Wiseguy is out of a job. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 5, 2017 | 12:21 47 Investors like to see sunshine and roses so being a realist might not work great in the board room. Reply With Quote
Jan 2, 2018 | 08:43 48 Highway #33 is being renamed, "The Ho Chi Min" trail. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 2, 2018 | 08:59 49
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Highway #33 is being renamed, "The Ho Chi Min" trail.
Now now sumdumguy....I'm sure they'll "take" anyone's money! Reply With Quote
Jan 2, 2018 | 09:50 50 Are they opening a Wonton Kitchen in the big shop? Right on! Ice Cream at Kronau and Chinese food in Lajord. What can we do in Sedley - maybe French Fries or Dumpf Noodle. 😂 Would've thunk that lil ol LA where I started school would be famous? Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Jan 2, 2018 | 10:25 51 The cartel said Ag is dead!

Chinese feel South America is a safer bet. Reply With Quote
Jan 2, 2018 | 13:57 52 Is credit easier to get in china?
Or alot of chinas wealth owned by a few??

As you guys now i went from medium farmer to small bto 27,000 acres of crop now in 18 going back to medium farmer so after 3 years one of the difficult things about large acres despite supposedly having enough machinery and labour is growing good crops, or making you last sown crop as good as your first.

Very very difficult, and most bto i know all are acutely aware they do not grow as good a crops as most but spread machinery over more acres thus lowering costs.

Reality check when prices are lowish yield is everything. Reply With Quote
Jan 3, 2018 | 07:10 53 A few years ago ...had a half hour talk with a truck driver about what drove people who were driven to by "how big is enough"

Soon turned out he was sharing his personal experiences with past personal success of becoming a world player several decades ago....followed by a substantial bankruptcy that still is remembered by some. And even specifics of his rise and fall and comments about political sleeze that non doubt happened with associates who should not have been proud of themselves.

It was an enlightening revelation' but what I most took away was he probably hadn't changed a bit. Even though now a lowly truck driver for somebody else; he still had a brain that entertained how he might be extremely interested in becoming involved in marketing the rest of my uncommitted grains. Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2018 | 08:36 54 I'm needing the assistance to be giving to me, can I get it in iTunes cards? Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 15, 2018 | 08:44 55 "Farming has been in my generation for ages and i have experience"

No translation issues here!

LOL.

Please Private Message me and we can commensurate about it. Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2018 | 08:48 56 Farma
I am first in line to be of the receiving of the iTunes cards. I am in need of them to pay the man from the revunue of Canada who has a warrant for my arrest. Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2018 | 08:50 57 Or if I get a free pail too then I'm in. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 15, 2018 | 08:53 58
Quote Originally Posted by mcfarms View Post
Farma
I am first in line to be of the receiving of the iTunes cards. I am in need of them to pay the man from the revunue of Canada who has a warrant for my arrest.
First to be served is the first to come. Its a eat dog eat dog out there world. Reply With Quote
AgrivilleAdmin's Avatar Jan 15, 2018 | 09:06 59 A post was deleted in this conversation that was posted by a spam user. User has been removed. Reply With Quote
Jan 15, 2018 | 09:10 60 Good work! And quick work! Was just going to go into the last thread with a "concerning" response.
Preyingvon mental health of a farmer to buy their land from them. Interesting.. ... Reply With Quote