Will Michael Flynn take down a President?

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Will Michael Flynn take down a President?

Dec 1, 2017 | 13:05 1 Trumps not tweeting. He seems to be uncharacteristically quiet. Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 13:07 2 Dow down 300 points Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 1, 2017 | 13:09 3 Ha ha ha ha

Will the liberals ever quit.

Look at our idiot that’s who you should be worried about and not electing Hillary Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 13:11 4 I'm hopefuls Morneau might take down Trudeau. Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 13:12 5
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
Ha ha ha ha

Will the liberals ever quit.

Look at our idiot that’s who you should be worried about and not electing Hillary
You still obsessed with Hillary? Haha she's not coming back! Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 1, 2017 | 13:15 6 No you guys are. Every day Trump is bad what Hillary should of won I guess.

Obama was a failure and Hillary and bill lined their pockets doing nothing like most liberals.

Chuck you should be getting a check from Trudeau since every day you try to explain how he’s doing so good. Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 13:16 7 Come on it was purely a co incidence bill s father unloaded all those stocks right before bill made his announcements. Hahahaha

Go Andrew!!!! Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 13:30 8 Sessions then son in law Kushner will Get charged next then little Donald junior will run And flee to Mexico to seek asylum.

Former Mexican president fox will build 4 walls for the Donald to serve his prison term for treason conspiracy and money laundering. Could be 25 years plus. Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 14:19 9 He will run out of Presidential pardons! Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 20:24 10
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Sessions then son in law Kushner will Get charged next then little Donald junior will run And flee to Mexico to seek asylum.

Former Mexican president fox will build 4 walls for the Donald to serve his prison term for treason conspiracy and money laundering. Could be 25 years plus.
Mexicans can't get a wall built with crooked nails. 😹 Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 23:35 11
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Mexicans can't get a wall built with crooked nails. 😹
The average Joe couldn’t care less about Flynn, they just want a job and tax relief.

So Flynn talked to the Russians:
1- It was after the election
2- There is no proof that he was told to
3- There is no law against talking to a Russian.

However, HRC sold uranium to the Russians for personal gain, and paid for a dossier from the Russians in an attempt to influence the election. Can you say corruption, money laundering, treason, etc, etc.

Never heard a peep on cbc. Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 23:42 12
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
Trumps not tweeting. He seems to be uncharacteristically quiet.
You are obsessed with him , just like lisa laflamme Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 23:42 13
Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
I'm hopefuls Morneau might take down Trudeau.
Like like like like Reply With Quote
Dec 1, 2017 | 23:45 14
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Come on it was purely a co incidence bill s father unloaded all those stocks right before bill made his announcements. Hahahaha

Go Andrew!!!!
Like. A lot ! Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 00:08 15 If the securities commission has any power and any balls, they'll nail these guys to the cross. Blatant disregard for the rules of this system when it comes to insider information should be punished and all returns confiscated. Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 01:04 16
Quote Originally Posted by Stampsguy View Post
The average Joe couldn’t care less about Flynn, they just want a job and tax relief.

So Flynn talked to the Russians:
1- It was after the election
2- There is no proof that he was told to
3- There is no law against talking to a Russian.

However, HRC sold uranium to the Russians for personal gain, and paid for a dossier from the Russians in an attempt to influence the election. Can you say corruption, money laundering, treason, etc, etc.

Never heard a peep on cbc.
Yep, ABC had to correct their Fake News story.

The facts don't seem to cut it on CBC......they prefer their constant anti-Trump hysteria. Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 06:49 17
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
Yep, ABC had to correct their Fake News story.

The facts don't seem to cut it on CBC......they prefer their constant anti-Trump hysteria.
Sounds like you've Never Actually listened to CBC.... CBC is public Broadcasting Unlike Fox News which is 'State Broadcasting ' much like North Korea only Good news stories about the President are Allowed

As far as the Morneaus and Insider Trading...according to a market analyst, if they Were doing it ,They Were Bad at it.
Because Two weeks After they Sold the markets hit all time highs Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 06:56 18 Hahahaha how many people have to get charged before you people get it?

Flynn was charged and why did he have to accept a plea deal? Because he did more than what this charge is about meaning they ll give Flynn a pass if he gives info on someone higher up meaning who's higher up than Flynn in the inner circle? Hahaha

You may be right about everything Hillary did or didn't do. But she's not the president of the United States, she hasn't been charged it's a republican majority you think she wouldn't have been by now? They ve been spewing all the shit to deflect the fact they are supporting a molesting,woman degrading, pea brained, mafia backed, racist, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't lie about something president all so they can keep their political jobs. It's like all the sask party candidates coming out and saying ya big bad billy he's our man. Which by he way they all did hahahaha

But of course they are different people now. Wink wink. Lol Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 07:49 19 Lock him up! Lock him up! How ironic. There is a lot more to this than talking to the Russians. Why was Trump so anxious that Flynn get a pass? Follow the money. That is always what it about with Trump. Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 08:05 20 Apparently there are only a few people on agriville that would recognize a conflict of interest...even when personally involved and it hits them straight between the eyes. Not that that situation should be expected to differ from the bigger world.

December 1/2017 should be marked on the wall calendar as a red letter day. The rest of the story won't come out today; but my prediction is that rot always rises to the top; and in this US case the bad fish is above the level of a General Flynn.....which means a presidential family and their personal agendas and financial ties to anyone in the world they had planned to make some more money with.

And the sucker fish are the US electorate to whom they fed and feed lies; promises and what they wanted to hear in order to get themselves elected to really help themselves. Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 08:32 21
Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
As far as the Morneaus and Insider Trading...according to a market analyst, if they Were doing it ,They Were Bad at it.
Because Two weeks After they Sold the markets hit all time highs
You might not have listened to any of Question Period where Morneau will not answer the Yes or No questions.
Bill and his Dad sold shortly before he announced that there will be changes to the capital gains taxes. Once this was public knowledge the market dropped 5%.

If he's innocent why won't he answer the question of whether he sold the shares?

Sorry but insider trading is illegal whether you are good or bad at it....nice try. 😂 Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Dec 2, 2017 | 08:38 22
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
You might not have listened to any of Question Period where Morneau will not answer the Yes or No questions.
Bill and his Dad sold shortly before he announced that there will be changes to the capital gains taxes. Once this was public knowledge the market dropped 5%.

If he's innocent why won't he answer the question of whether he sold the shares?

Sorry but insider trading is illegal whether you are good or bad at it....nice try. 😂
Feels so good when BIG BAD FISH get a bite taken out of the...aw not so almighty I guess! Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 2, 2017 | 08:41 23 The Finance Minister Scandal should be front page news every single day. No not in Canada.

Really the mans father sold his 200000 shares just before. Who the F#$K will inherit this money some day.

Wow what a bunch of low life.

Any way on Trump.

No he won't be impeached. Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 08:50 24 No , he won't be impeached, he will go to jail. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 2, 2017 | 09:29 25 Hillary lied to the FBI what happened to her? Reply With Quote
Dec 2, 2017 | 09:37 26 Martha Stewart went to jail for lying about selling her stock just before a stock plunge. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Dec 2, 2017 | 09:47 27 In Canada That should be the top story. But no They are worried about Gays and ISSIS etc.

Slight of hand with liberals look over here and do nothing here.

Same play book as Pierre and John. Reply With Quote
Dec 4, 2017 | 11:30 28 And the sucker fish are the US electorate to whom they fed and feed lies; promises and what they wanted to hear in order to get themselves elected to really help themselves.

Isnt this case the world over just not usa? Reply With Quote
Dec 4, 2017 | 11:47 29 The only thing about Trump is that he is genuine. He's not a fake. He's the same guy the electorate voted in.

Also, according to David Letterman, Martha Stewart went to prison cause she killed a guy. Reply With Quote