• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats you are all now officially ELITES

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats you are all now officially ELITES

The Saskatchewan NDP has called Saskatchewan entrepreneurs and small businesses "elites”.

Note to the NDP: Our small businesses are NOT "elites" and "tax cheats".

Tell NDP it's time to set their faded anti-business ideology aside and get behind support for Saskatchewan's job-creating small businesses and entrepreneurs!

What Morons! Go sign the petition to hopefully be like using a 2x4 to the Morons! What assholes!

[URL="http://www.saskparty.com/ndpcallsmallbusinesseselites?utm_campaign=smallbiz elites&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saskparty"]http://www.saskparty.com/ndpcallsmallbusinesseselites?utm_campaign=smallbiz elites&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saskparty[/URL]

I hear they are changing their name to NDB's. Guess what that stands for.

Comment

The NDP leadership in Saskatchewan can't comprehend that some people out there don't work for the government or belong to a union.

It's a different world for them with very orange lenses....,they will never grasp what the source of the provincial revenue is.

Comment

Those three letters are closer to their intelligence, but NDP Party makes me think they are truly goofy, New Democratic Party Party?????? WTF?
        Name change at the very least! And dump that ORANGE Commie colors doorknobs!

Well they darn near destroyed rural Sk, so God help us if the cities/unions/welfare cases elect the morons again.
        If fact I will retire move away! Hope AB gets it's shit together.
        Last edited by fjlip; Nov 30, 2017, 18:02.

Comment

I can't find anything about this remark other than the saskparty website, and that doesn't tell us anything more than the what the thread title says. What's the context, who said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
            I can't find anything about this remark other than the saskparty website, and that doesn't tell us anything more than the what the thread title says. What's the context, who said it.

Yeah. What he said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.