• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets got the shits up

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets got the shits up

Whats the issue now.
    Market thinking non freindly usda report this week?
    Poor exports?
    More wheat in the world than thought?

Australian harvest a bit like canadian harvest has exceeded all expectations super dry in many areas but still pulling of average or just below average crops no train wrecks it seems.

Farmers worldwide are getting better at growing more grain on less rain.

Reading the wire pre empting usda production projection report or whatever its called are suggesting growers will plant more wheat hmmm go figure??

Australia i would imagine huge huge increase in canola acres over pulse crops so lentils may rebound to a degree.

Interesting feed barley prices are strong here i think 30% less feed barley was planted along with a dryish year market has responded thats actually how markets are meant to work with no distortion.

End of gibberish from me today cheers

Feed barley seems to have gained 50 cents per bushel in the last few weeks.

Comment

Farmers have year end things to buy and pay trade knows that, but the thieves don’t want to give us an early Christmas gift.

Comment

Our feed barley is about $52 above same time last year

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
          Our feed barley is about $52 above same time last year
          My oldest son has been in Australia the past year working for Graincorp and has told me about the situation there. How will this impact cattlefeeding and cattle prices there?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.