• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump , wtf ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man chucky, you reveal so much about yourself and what a narrow scope of media you view.

Hell I even go to CBC and CNN every once in a while!

Democrats, are by far more divided than Repubs.

Just keep drinking the kool-aid, and then when pot becomes legal,,,just keep smoken that!

See,,,junior has a plan for you.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      You and others told us stock market would crash day after election. That was some real good advice. Something like the global warming threats that are ****ing ludicrous , but nobody ever answers for any of this horseshit , er i mean bullshit , sorry horse , that they keep preficting that never happens
      There were very dire predictions for stock markets for Trump winning and also Brexit.
      Shows what kind of hot air and outrage the left wing media will use to steer their flock in the correct direction. Some of the liberals who actually shorted US bank stocks will be hurting.

One politician who made a good prediction was Stephen Harper back in September 2008 saying it was a good time to buy. (Which it was) CBC tried to crucify him for making a stock prediction. 😂

Comment

Trump is beyond a doubt a complete loser asshole. There are so many blatant examples there's no point in trying to list them. His latest gaffs like putting down Roy Moore despite Trump's Billy Bush ***** talk, and putting elephants at more poaching risk are disgusting.

If he seemed smarter and not as obvious I might think Trump was the The Anti Christ. But he is likely just a narcissistic loser.

Comment

Hear, Hear Braveheart!
          What does that say about his devout followers on Agriville lol?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Hear, Hear Braveheart!
            What does that say about his devout followers on Agriville lol?
            oh I'm not a trump follower at all , just merely asking a question, if he is so bad , why has the economy , stock market , job creation , etc done so well ??? half of EVERY ctv newscast is about bashing trump , you call that news ? it's a ****ing disgrace , is what it is . I'm pretty sure you were one of the ones that said that the stock market was done the day after the election , I may be wrong ?
            what the **** does it say about Trudeau followers when they don't question the shit going on by Morneau ?? and others . he uses his influence to pocket 5 million , gets caught and gets a $200 fine .
            and meanwhile this guy is running Canada into the ground .

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              There were very dire predictions for stock markets for Trump winning and also Brexit.
              Shows what kind of hot air and outrage the left wing media will use to steer their flock in the correct direction. Some of the liberals who actually shorted US bank stocks will be hurting.

One politician who made a good prediction was Stephen Harper back in September 2008 saying it was a good time to buy. (Which it was) CBC tried to crucify him for making a stock prediction. 😂
              Exactly media called Harper an idiot for saying it was a good time to buy stocks but just think if we listened and bought stock in all of Canada's big banks.

Harper was a genius compared to what we are stuck with now.

Comment

I'm not sure if Trump is as responsible for the US's rise as Trudeau is for Canada's fall.

Nothing meaningful seems to be getting done in Canada.

Comment

Trump is a self made billionaire who is way more qualified to run a country than this dick we have running canada. Trump may get himself in trouble by speaking his mind but at least with him what you see is what you get he is honest. Trudope is a lying crook who says one thing and does another and who has an agenda to destroy this country.

Comment

Aren't stock markets up in Europe and elsewhere non Trump governed? If Trump has contributed anything to the stock market it's the tech sector with all his activity on Twitter.

I don't know why the markets are rising. Maybe a lot of companies are making a load of money. Likely despite Trump. Not because of him.

Comment

I am no fan of Trump but he will get more done for their economy than what Trudeau and Morneau will do here.
                      Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 20, 2017, 19:31.

Comment

Most Economists will tell you Not to give Credit for upswings in markets to government leaders.
                        But if You Give them Credit for a Commodity Boom
                        Then you Also Have to Blame then when the Commodities Tank.....right Brad Wall. Lol

As Far as Trump, If we Still had Deptors Prison like in the Victorian age we wouldn't be concerned with him as he'd be in Prison for all the TIMES he went Bankrupt.
                        He is a F$!$ing Disgrace to public office
                        Last edited by mustardman; Nov 20, 2017, 19:31.

Comment

Who are Trumps devout followers here ?
                          Like him our not , he made his wealth on his own not given to him in trust funds hidden in some other countries tax haven.
                          I am not a Trump fan by any means , but at least he was not given his wealth then have the nerve to tell everyone else to suck it up and pay more in fake carbon tax’s to save the earth . Look at the main puppets in the climate change scam , Hollywood multimillionaires , JT, Gore , top UN brass ..... do you think for one minute it’s going to cost them one dime of disposable income to address the climate change issue ?? Really? They don’t care one minute, as long as everyone else pays for this to distribute their remaining wealth to the poor , their hands are clean and the guilt is on the everage Joe . The few of you on here that bit the hook do not even realize what’s really going on, it’s sad.
                          Is there climate change ? Yup that’s the narrative, facts are scientists say so . But 95% of the same believers in “science “ don’t believe that the science behind GMO’s is safe - that is blatantly hypocritical.
                          Again , do as I say not as I do !
                          It’s called use everyone else’s money and emotions to try to fix a politically motivated problem caused by the very people responsible.... that’s not you and I.
                          Do you think it’s going to change the way the worst offenders of “pollution “ for one minute? No .. but it will cause the average Joe a fortune of the limited disposable income left and change our lives forever. The affluent will carry on with massive carbon footprints that will continue to cause havoc to the worlds climate and in the end will not change the outcome at all ... that’s the absolute reality of it all .
                          This is simply guilt the middle class into transferring their wealth to the poor.
                          For those of you that have bought into this scam , good luck to your future siblings ... they will be as poor as all third world countries people for nothing ..

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                            Trump is a self made billionaire who is way more qualified to run a country than this dick we have running canada. Trump may get himself in trouble by speaking his mind but at least with him what you see is what you get he is honest. Trudope is a lying crook who says one thing and does another and who has an agenda to destroy this country.
                            Self made Billionare? Did his father not give him 14 million to start his business career? I don't think that qualifys as self made.

Comment

Furrow

"Like him our not , he made his wealth on his own not given to him in trust funds hidden in some other countries tax haven. "

Bankrupt four times which means not paying all lenders, construction workers, employee's, etc etc. Now has borrow money from Putin through German banks to keep his business running.

Is this the type of local business you would be dealing with? By defending him, I'd say your ok with him!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Self made Billionare? Did his father not give him 14 million to start his business career? I don't think that qualifys as self made.
                                Turned 14 Mil into billions...71 times factor to a billion...pretty dam good

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.