• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watch Pinty's Curling?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Watch Pinty's Curling?

Very interesting. Mens-Epping lost to Korean young guy and Jennifer Jones beat Alberta's Carey. Final today at 10:00, I think. Big sports day today with curling final and Roughriders playing in Toronto. 👍 Have a great day Agrivillers.

When is Jones going to hang it up? I’m so done with that rink!! Hopefully once they loose at the Olympic trials they will part ways. But, look at Glenn Howard 55 and still “rockin”.
    That young Scottish team has turned a few heads I’m sure, beat up Koe last night..... another one of my favourite teams 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

But today is Rider Day. One more win then the big show.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
      When is Jones going to hang it up? I’m so done with that rink!! Hopefully once they loose at the Olympic trials they will part ways. But, look at Glenn Howard 55 and still “rockin”.
      That young Scottish team has turned a few heads I’m sure, beat up Koe last night..... another one of my favourite teams 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

But today is Rider Day. One more win then the big show.
      It would sure be nice to see the Riders win the Cup and be the first team to make history by being the first cross over team to win the Grey Cup. They really seemed to pull it together in the last half of the season....it is possible!

Comment

Riders have the TEAM to win it all..as long as they don't beat them selves with stupid penalties.

Comment

Go Argos!! Sask doesn't deserve shot at Grey cup.

Comment

If 9-9-0 deserves a shot, but 10-8-0 doesn't, could you explain your reason, agstar?

Is it because you are a purist that believes it should be an east vs west contest?

Comment

I still like Jones. I admire greatness and Jennifer Jones is greatness in women's curling. She'll be in Killarney this winter as we are hosting the provincial Scotties. I'll get to see if Caitlin's nose job looks as good in person as on tv.

I was sorry to see Epping lose but he blew his last 2 shots. Curling games aren't won, they're lost. Kim didn't win, Epping lost.

Yes Glenn Howard still rocks it, he has the best delivery in curling so he'll be around awhile. Then, he's bound to be a terror in seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                It would sure be nice to see the Riders win the Cup and be the first team to make history by being the first cross over team to win the Grey Cup. They really seemed to pull it together in the last half of the season....it is possible!

So Farmyguy, tell me. If the Roughriders win the cup, does that mean the East won? Just wondering?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  I still like Jones. I admire greatness and Jennifer Jones is greatness in women's curling. She'll be in Killarney this winter as we are hosting the provincial Scotties. I'll get to see if Caitlin's nose job looks as good in person as on tv.

I was sorry to see Epping lose but he blew his last 2 shots. Curling games aren't won, they're lost. Kim didn't win, Epping lost.

Yes Glenn Howard still rocks it, he has the best delivery in curling so he'll be around awhile. Then, he's bound to be a terror in seniors.

I was on a plane with Carey team in Jan. And I can tell you I love Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    So Farmyguy, tell me. If the Roughriders win the cup, does that mean the East won? Just wondering?
                    Nope.... just that a team better than the East teams made it there.

GO RIDERS

Comment

Yes, channel surfing on a rainy cold day, a lot of great curling going on this weekend.

I am watching on TV and following scores on [URL="http://www.curlingzone.com"]www.Curlingzone.com[/URL]

Gerry Geurts, founder of Curlingzone is a dairy farm kid tech guy from Ontario.

www.Twitter.com/CurlingZone

Comment

Nope.... just that a team better than the East teams made it there.

GO RIDERS

Get Going Riders, good grief!

Comment

Get Going Riders, good grief!
                          Doesn't look like the same team that beat the Redblacks last Sunday.

The stadium stands don't look very full....for a home team(this game in Toronto) that could advance to the Grey Cup....the team support is poor.

Comment

Doesn't look like the same team that beat the Redblacks last Sunday.

The stadium stands don't look very full....for a home team(this game in Toronto) that could advance to the Grey Cup....the team support is poor.

I think they can - I think they can lot's of time!

Comment

I think they can - I think they can lot's of time!

Pack your bags!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.