• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV 140 Good and the BAd

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV 140 Good and the BAd

We are looking for another loader tractor and I have always been interested in these units..like in my eyes how could you go wrong its 4X4, great view of the loader. Just looking for information on these tractors. I'm not hooking it up to a cultivator about the only thing it would pull is our mower conditioner. How well do they work in the cold weather?, we have a shed but its not heated but would be able to plug it in like all the other power cord princesses at our farm.

Thanks in advance.

Guess, there's not much to say about these units... Google had lots to say. Think we will keep looking.

Comment

We've got a 276 and a 150 and wouldn't be without one of them at least. Just rebuilt all the loader and pivot pins on the 276 and now I torqued an axel shaft and tube off the engine end after being a little rough with it. I guess with 35,000 hours between them there's going to be issues. I'd like to find a nice tv 6070 sometime to replace one of them whenever the budget allows. I know the 140 had a lot of issues out of the gate but maybe they've been ironed out by now. Too bad they quit making them since nothing is handier for stacking or loading bales or panels. Good luck with your hunting mission 😉

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.