• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiding the truth I guess we don't need to know

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding the truth I guess we don't need to know

Shouldn't our provincial and federal governments be more transparent?
    Apparently our prov gov is saying private emails etc are ok because it's none of our business. The little bits we know already friends of friends are getting hired and God knows why else the hidden info.
    I think if your scared of the public knowing how you ve been running government then get the fk out. And go do your shit in the private sector. But wait you'd likely be in jail.

GTH going to be a lot bigger than what was originally thought by the day.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 14, 2017, 07:33.

GTH.....everytime I drive to Regina and see another overpass being built into a field of nothing I wonder wtf are these people thinking.....

At the mosaic plant at belle Plaine there have been shift changes for 40 years and they won't make that intersection safer even though 2 additional plants have been built....

So I continue to wonder how ****ing stupid some mlas are considering they live in the area and can drive to the legislative building every day or to his moose jaw office ....

That's right Lyle ....how ****ing stupid are you.....or did that wallet become fatter by pretending to be.....

Comment

there are over passes in Canada? lol there one ever 6 miles in the states!

Comment

Gotta wonder what the maintenance costs will be into the future.

Comment

Not cheap but a nice upgrade if you ask me. Should of been done years ago at 48hwy and Pilot butte. Tower road was good choice imo any further east and south and the bypass becomes a one trick pony. Traffic on Vic should be much better now and the Number 1 much safer. Hauling grain through the city was a royal pain. The job they are doing is very nice.

Comment

Here's the problem Victoria Street East of ring road should never have had businesses built up to it.....if they had made a new subdivision further off they could have saved these costs.....

Comment

Saskatchewan is the only province that connects every cow path and goat trail to their multi lane highways.Seems their traffic engineers have never heard of service roads and restricted access to multi lane roadways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...