• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Eating Companions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Eating Companions

Today I went to the farm to feed the cats so I filled the bowl but forgot to dump one bag of food and returned about 4 hours later add to the feast. To my surprise, there was one cat eating at the bowl, a young fox sitting two feet away and a magpie pulling at the bag. They took off too fast for me to get the picture.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Today I went to the farm to feed the cats so I filled the bowl but forgot to dump one bag of food and returned about 4 hours later add to the feast. To my surprise, there was one cat eating at the bowl, a young fox sitting two feet away and a magpie pulling at the bag. They took off too fast for me to get the picture.
    real simple sumdum . the cat and the fox are liberals waiting for the magpie (not liberal ) to put their food in front of them . attention chuck and others , this is my weak attempt at humour , lol

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      real simple sumdum . the cat and the fox are liberals waiting for the magpie (not liberal ) to put their food in front of them . attention chuck and others , this is my weak attempt at humour , lol
      They all look like opportunists waiting for a free meal. Welfare cats, scavenging magpies and a sly fox....strange bedfellows......but hardly considering they're all hoping to eat out of the same dish!

Edit: kinda like politics!
      Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 13, 2017, 22:09.

Comment

If they weren’t already hibernating it sounds like a skunk would’ve fit right in!

Comment

If there is politics involved, there are plenty of skunks around.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...