• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well Thank You Guys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Thank You Guys

Was gonna say adios to my agriville family after 15 yrs got to meet some of you face to face.

But people take shit pills every day and i cant post without it being turned to suit ones agenda.

But youve made my day with some support so im not going to take my bat and ball and go home.

So you still get some logical and illogical and even humorous post from me for a while yet, but will think before i post.

Really sorry if i offended any frog lovers or scientists

I laughed at your post. Unfortunately those who support the Environmental agenda have no sense of humour. Always enjoy your posts from down under.

A little off topic just wondered about your take on the latest vote in Australia about legalizing same sex marriage? Hope this isn't an inappropriate question.

Comment

Gotta say Mallee, I am sorry we didn't get to meet this summer. I tried to connect with you and somehow got missed. Next time you are back through I will connect sooner. Anyway, it seems in today's society some one is offended by the smallest of things. But we Agrivillers have big shoulders. I really look forward to your posts and value every one of you on here. We are all our own characters, for sure👍

It comes across different than we mean sometime.

Comment

Hamloc generally speaking think most are sick of it. Kinda just get on with it one way or the other.

My wife has horses and know maybe a dozen gay guys even there over it.

Divided community think it will get in just.

I voted yes because eventually it will happen if mot now in a few years so why delay the inevitable.

Bit of a slack reason to vote yes

Comment

A few times over the past year ive had my fill of wienerville as well.
          Took it out of quicklinks on phone. But i keep coming back. Not entirely sure why.
          Your view from Oz is at least a window on somewhere other than our own tunnel vision. I guess we are lucky when, after expressing an idea from outside the PC box, all we hear is crickets. Illegitamae carborundum Mallee. Dont let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

Really sorry if i offended any frog lovers
            No worries I don't think anyone from Quebec is on here.

Comment

Oh come on, now thats just funny.

Comment

Your posts are always funny and or informative! I'm really glad we got the chance to meet you this summer... and hope we can return the favour and visit ya'll in Australia one of these days.

Really hope you keep posting. We need more international views... don't let a few opinions get in the way!

Comment

Don't leave on my account. It is great to have the Australian connection on Agriville. In my youth I was lucky enough to work on a sheep and grain farm in New Zealand. I was also lucky enough to spend 3 weeks from Brisbane to Cairns, to Alice Springs and Adelaide. It was interesting and I hope to get back there one more time.

I'd rather discuss things on Agriville than talk about the safe topics of sports and weather at the local coffee shop!

Comment

Chuck it’s how you debate you don’t!

That’s the problem and the left isn’t correct on every thing the environmental scientists you quote are scientists and their are other scientists who say it’s all bullshit.

Discussion that’s what’s needed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...