Chuck Chuck

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Chuck Chuck

Nov 7, 2017 | 19:15 1 I'm just wondering if Chuck Chuck is a farmer or some left wing political hack. I can't remember him adding to any ag based conversation on here. Grass farmer has political views from the socialist left and he adds to ag conversations on here with his views as well. Sf3 is a conservative and brings his ideas to the forum from his political view but adds a lot to ag conversations. There are many on here that love political banter but are farmers and it shows with their insight and ideas in the ag community.

I just see Chuck Chuck as a political shit disturber high jacking forums here on agriville. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 7, 2017 | 19:37 2 I wish, NOT, I had time, NOT, to read all those long copy and paste quotes or links. So I choose not to wade into the shallow argument end of the pool with my limited knowledge.

No thanks.....mostly skimmed or skipped over. It's gotten so old I wish it would die already. Someone put it out of it's misery!

Nobody HAS to convince Anyone that what they believe is wrong according to Nobody's opinion Reply With Quote
Nov 7, 2017 | 20:57 3 I believe he still farms. Life time member of the NDP and NFU and was heavily involved with the CWB.

I don't read all the posts he puts on here and their is no point trying to ague with him he won't hear what you are saying he is so locked in his ideology.
Last edited by seldomseen; Nov 7, 2017 at 21:48.
Reply With Quote
Nov 7, 2017 | 21:46 4 Heavily involved is a bit of an understatement I think. His posts are too corny for me to read. Reply With Quote
Nov 7, 2017 | 21:53 5 Haha that's a good one Tucker. I laughed out load. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 7, 2017 | 21:56 6 Is that corny with a K? Reply With Quote
Nov 7, 2017 | 23:03 7 Big mistake to try shutdown your opponent it's invaluable to see the comments especially if you think they are off the mark. Much of what Pyle of Corny has to say is way out in left field but there is the odd tidbit of value. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Nov 7, 2017 | 23:54 8 Not good at profiling someone ive never met. Have a neighbor that could pass as chuck. A real Cause guy. And thats fine we need those types.
More troublesome but realistic is the fact that he represents mainstream policies and views.
Can he tolerate that segment that always asks "yes but, what about...?" From his position of superiority, yes. Luckily he cannot tolerate those unqualified for long, so his spiel comes and goes.
So, if the beast is satiated, who's been feeding him? Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 01:03 9
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Big mistake to try shutdown your opponent it's invaluable to see the comments especially if you think they are off the mark. Much of what Pyle of Corny has to say is way out in left field but there is the odd tidbit of value.
Agree completely. This is an opportunity most of us backwards rednecks never get. A chance to understand how the other side thinks, where they get their information, and how they justify their beliefs. And we need to understand that, since these are the people who are running the country and voting for more of the same. Sticking our heads in the sand and pretending this guy is an anomaly isn't productive. He is the majority, and his will is being forced upon us. Complaining about it amongst a bunch of like minded farmers on Agriville, just doesn't seem to be helping at all either. Perhaps having these discussions on here, with an audience of exactly 1 socialist (ok, sometimes 3 or even 4), is a huge waste of time and resources, no socialist has ever randomly read Agriville and suddenly seen the light . Perhaps we would be better off each infiltrating a different left wing loonie forum and spreading our gospel that way. I'm sure we would get just as many converts as Chuck has with this crowd.

Many on here have so much good real world education and experience to share, are excellent writers and are very convincing in their delivery (except maybe SF3's auto correct), all wasted on preaching to the choir. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 01:10 10 To listen to the same tripe day after day is a waste of time. He's a troll-plain and simple. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 07:39 11
Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
Agree completely. This is an opportunity most of us backwards rednecks never get. A chance to understand how the other side thinks, where they get their information, and how they justify their beliefs. And we need to understand that, since these are the people who are running the country and voting for more of the same. Sticking our heads in the sand and pretending this guy is an anomaly isn't productive. He is the majority, and his will is being forced upon us. Complaining about it amongst a bunch of like minded farmers on Agriville, just doesn't seem to be helping at all either. Perhaps having these discussions on here, with an audience of exactly 1 socialist (ok, sometimes 3 or even 4), is a huge waste of time and resources, no socialist has ever randomly read Agriville and suddenly seen the light . Perhaps we would be better off each infiltrating a different left wing loonie forum and spreading our gospel that way. I'm sure we would get just as many converts as Chuck has with this crowd.

Many on here have so much good real world education and experience to share, are excellent writers and are very convincing in their delivery (except maybe SF3's auto correct), all wasted on preaching to the choir.

Chuck isn't mainstream. He is way left of mainstream and I hope his type never run the country. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 07:40 12 Sorry to ruin your day guys. Full time farmer.

Several times now you have made me the subject of your posts! Pretty funny and I could care less.

But why not make your arguments and defend them and stop worrying about who I am.

It seems that many of you cant accept divergent points of view without personal attacks.

Why do you expect every farmer to share your opinions or point of views?

In the real world outside of the Agriville bubble you have to be more civil and listen. My community has a range of views and I don't go around telling everyone they are full of shit if I disagree with them. There are some who cant resist personal attacks and they are generally isolated and shunned.

I read most of your posts and some of your links and I respond with arguments and facts most of which I try to choose from mainstream credible sources.

I really think Agriville has a lot of far right extreme point of views that don't even really fit into the mainstream of the Conservative party.

Who knows what the silent majority of Agriville viewers really think. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 07:43 13 that's the pot calling the kettle black lol Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 07:46 14 Chucks Marxist views are dwarfed by many liberal and democrat politicians. Sad part is for leftist appeasement many conservatives are to . Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 08:04 15
Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
Chuck isn't mainstream. He is way left of mainstream and I hope his type never run the country.
They have, that country used to be called the USSR. Foragefarmer and chuck are two peas in a pod always updating us on climate alarmism and begging to be carbon taxed.....but never comment on commodity marketing (what this forum is for).

There is always the ignore option if the broken record is too annoying.
Last edited by Oliver88; Nov 8, 2017 at 08:06.
Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 10:55 16
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
They have, that country used to be called the USSR. Foragefarmer and chuck are two peas in a pod always updating us on climate alarmism and begging to be carbon taxed.....but never comment on commodity marketing (what this forum is for).

There is always the ignore option if the broken record is too annoying.
We all know how things ended with the USSR. The old USSR was good for agriculture for the rest of the world and for us but I don't think it was a model we would want to follow here. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 11:01 17 But we are following the model....ignoring infrastructure to port will be our failure. .... Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 11:08 18 Your right Bucket its just to bad we can't get leaders that will reverse the trend. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 11:26 19 A comment on commodity marketing....


Yellow peas contracts have not been honored and now the announcement today that the fumigation issue is not going to be resolved.....


Now what? Grow more and build a shit load of bins to store them?

Don't grow any but what do you replace acres with....to maintain a balanced rotation? Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 11:50 20 I don’t agree with stuff some post on here but I keep an open mind. Problem is a lot of “credible” sources aren’t so. A person thinks they’re doing the right thing backing their argument up with articles adnoseum but unless you go further and scrutinize your sources no matter what side you’re on you can look like a wacko. Articles have an author whom has an opinion backed with facts they choose to prove their point. Like i said before keep an open mind when distilling out the bullshit. Ideology can cloud judgement. Reply With Quote
Nov 8, 2017 | 12:30 21 Sad commentary on this sites participants when it gets personal. Diversity of opinion should be the main goal. Reply With Quote
Nov 9, 2017 | 07:57 22 I am certainly not a fan of Chuck2's political views but I am always interested in what he has to say, the cut and pastes not so much lol. But I certainly don't think it is right on a sight like this to single out one person because his view is not popular. There is always the potential to learn something even if you don't agree. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Nov 9, 2017 | 09:20 23 Hey guys I'm no fan of Chuck but i give the guy a chance to talk about his views. Even if some i don't agree on. OK 90% plus but thats ok.

Funny the climate change and the Solar panel city at Brooks. Was covered in snow yesterday must have really being helping the power grid in min 14.

Their is more to this and its great to talk about all sides. Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2017 | 08:26 24 What is the point of public web discussion forums if you don't want to hear from differing opinions? If you want to only discuss subjects with people who share your opinions, then form your own private discussion group or organization and stay off agriville.

What is unfortunate is that many people seem unable to tolerate a wide range of opinions. As I have said before make your case, backup your argument with independent facts from credible non hyper- political sources and avoid the personal attacks which weaken your arguments and credibility.

If you dont like in depth articles which I post don't read them. But remember understanding most issues require some effort and digging. Reply With Quote
Klause's Avatar Nov 10, 2017 | 08:31 25
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
What is the point of public web discussion forums if you don't want to hear from differing opinions? If you want to only discuss subjects with people who share your opinions, then form your own private discussion group or organization and stay off agriville.

What is unfortunate is that many people seem unable to tolerate a wide range of opinions. As I have said before make your case, backup your argument with independent facts from credible non hyper- political sources and avoid the personal attacks which weaken your arguments and credibility.

If you dont like in depth articles which I post don't read them. But remember understanding most issues require some effort and digging.
That's great... So quit ignoring points of view and proofs that dispute your opinions... Then all of a sudden we could have a real debate! Reply With Quote
Nov 10, 2017 | 08:50 26
Quote Originally Posted by Klause View Post
That's great... So quit ignoring points of view and proofs that dispute your opinions... Then all of a sudden we could have a real debate!
What? When I present arguments, science and facts to counter your arguments that is not ignoring your opinion. It sounds like you want me to agree with you and then it will be a real discussion! Lol Sorry that is not how debate works. Reply With Quote