Agritechnica

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Agritechnica

Nov 6, 2017 | 11:21 1 By chance anyone from here going? Me and a couple friends have been talking about it for a few years,so decided to go this year. Looking forward to the getaway. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Nov 6, 2017 | 15:38 2 Its a show i want to go to some time. Cousin in Germany says its the biggest in the world and you need 4 good days to enjoy.

Brotherinlaw and Nephew leave Thursday for the show. Going with a company out of Saskatoon. He's sending pictures and info. Reply With Quote
Nov 7, 2017 | 23:33 3 I went 2 years ago. There were about 15 buildings with equipment, each about the size of a city block, with a street between them. It's all equipment, no seed, chemicals, or other farm supplies. Seems every small manufacturing company builds a high speed disk and a self propelled sprayer. A couple people in our group were interested in high speed disks. After looking at about the first 20, they just walked past the next 20. There were 2 entire buildings just for parts for equipment manufacturers, such as cabs, gearboxes, alternators, etc. Reply With Quote