NO marijuana for kids!!!!!

Commodity Marketing

Tools

NO marijuana for kids!!!!!

Nov 2, 2017 | 08:08 1 How stupid to legalize marijuana for kids!
The reason kids take it is to not deal with the pressure of growing up. So is that what we need? Are we surprised about needing the addiction centres later in life? Just another money grab without care for society. Just watch the dependency levels sky rocket and then the system that can't even handle what's going on now. Just another short sighted tax to pay for paying for the mis spending. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 08:10 2 What you talkin about? Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 08:14 3 Just hearing some provinces considering a low age for legalizing. Better not be here I hope. Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 08:18 4 Has no one in govt ever dealt with potheads? I suppose like alcohol its up to parents. 18 shohld be a minimum. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 08:21 5 you would think they would of learned something from their gambling (tax) problems they created Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 10:42 6 The Trudeau government is setting the minimum age for legal recreational use at 18 years old.
A consensus of scientists say that the human brain continues to develop till age 25, scientists recommend the minimum age be set at 25 years old.
The Liberal Party for years, also had the legal age of consent for sexual activity set at 14 years old. Not speaking of pears of the same age having sex, but adults and 14 year olds.
The Liberal Party really likes to fuck with young people. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 10:52 7 Not arguing against minimum age of 25 but then would you recommend the same for alcohol. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 11:11 8 Is there a consensus of scientist saying that there is permanent, long term, brain damage due to drinking alcohol prior to 25? Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 11:17 9 It is up to the provinces to set the minimum age but no lower than 18.

My thought was that there was an easy out for the provinces, set the minimum age at 102 and forget about the rest of the regulations. But of course, that won't buy any liberal voters next time around. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 12:09 10 I heard you had to be 18 to buy it but kids from 12 to 18 could have a small amount in their possession without having a criminal record. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 12:18 11 Yep like as if they can monitor a small amount. They couldn't do anything about the town drug lords that they knew about now they can monitor every little johnny that legally has a small amount in their pocket? What about the kids that are going to be hooked and there will be a lot more of them taking it steady all day everyday?
It makes you dumb I guess maybe just priming up some future prime ministers. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 15:46 12
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Yep like as if they can monitor a small amount. They couldn't do anything about the town drug lords that they knew about now they can monitor every little johnny that legally has a small amount in their pocket? What about the kids that are going to be hooked and there will be a lot more of them taking it steady all day everyday?
It makes you dumb I guess maybe just priming up some future prime ministers.
Why do you think a law will make any difference to kids. When I graduated high school 15 years ago. There was 4 dealers at my school who sold marijuana if a person wanted it. It was harder to get alcohol than it was marijuana then, I’m sure it’s no different now. I think we should be more concerned with the way young people like to drink excessively at parties. That’s when people do really stupid shit and get seriously hurt. When’s the last time you heard about a teen smoking marijuana and then a fatality happens. I’ve never heard of that happening because it dosent. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 16:00 13 Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 16:51 14 Case they don't report it is why. How many robberies and knifings where someone on meth happens? More and more and why is that relevant? Because soft marijuana leads to meth etc etc.
Your looking at all the kids and no not all the kids get hooked but the ones that do go talk to them and when they stare past you like your not there you ll know what it is. That is a problem for you and I because they become a dependant of the system. You could end the marijuana problem In a heartbeat you gehave caught you pay 10,000 first time next time 100,000 if you can't afford it your parents pay. It would end instantly. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 16:53 15 The reason they screwed around with the drug problem is that too many lawyers politicians and judges are addicts. Which is why so many things get fkd up in our society.

Honestly I think our current pm is a prime example don't you? Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 17:00 16
Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting
Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to harder drugs when the fun goes out of dope Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 17:05 17 Was driving aound looking at some stuff with our MP a couple weeks back ,in the course of our visit he told me the amount that kids under 18 will be allowed to possess under the proposed liberal legislation, if it comes through as he told me prepare to lose your minds if you are a parent. He didnt think it would as written but hes got common sense not so sure the ones writing this law do. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 17:26 18
Quote Originally Posted by danny W1M View Post
The Trudeau government is setting the minimum age for legal recreational use at 18 years old.
A consensus of scientists say that the human brain continues to develop till age 25, scientists recommend the minimum age be set at 25 years old.
The Liberal Party for years, also had the legal age of consent for sexual activity set at 14 years old. Not speaking of pears of the same age having sex, but adults and 14 year olds.
The Liberal Party really likes to fuck with young people.
most libtard brains stopped developing well below the age of 25 Reply With Quote
blackpowder's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 18:49 19 Pot makes you stupid. Feel for the kids without proper adult guidance. Reply With Quote
GDR
Nov 2, 2017 | 19:38 20 Everytime I hear something about legalization of pot I am absolutely dumbfounded that enough of the population is on board with the idea to let it happen. Getting paranoid over the Halloween themed candy looking fentynl circulating around and worry so much about young people. As has been said pot may not be that serious itself but is habit creating. Humans are built to want more of everything, never enough food, toys, money or artificial highs.

Don't think an age minimum will make a difference anyhow, if its readily available everyone that wants it will have it. We are already in trouble in our society, this is just one more step in the wrong direction. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 19:59 21 But but but.... er ah ah didn't ah I er make an ah ah election promise to ah ha er ah legalize marijuana? I can't remember....

What a legacy. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:36 22
Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to Liberal voting
Haha good one. The truth is there is no proof marijuana is a gateway drug. It’s an old myth and it’s unproven. I could just as easily say alcohol is a gateway drug. The refer madness among some of you agrivillers is hilarious. It feels like it’s 1950 in here. Don’t let little Johnny smoke the refer he’ll go crazy and murder us all. Haha. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 20:43 23 Well then, when the "stigma" of cocaine, heroine, fentanyl, crack, meth,....and such becomes more socially acceptable we can legalize them too! Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:43 24
Quote Originally Posted by danny W1M View Post
Is there a consensus of scientist saying that there is permanent, long term, brain damage due to drinking alcohol prior to 25?

Alcohol kills brain cells and damages developing brains before 25. If you google it it’s a proven fact. Marijuana doesn’t cause brain damage and the studies showing its damage to developing brains is unproven. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:43 25 Lol caseterd, obviously your personally somewhere way past Mary and somewhere between crack and meth, too bad you can't remember how you got started. It is fact and it is proven addiction leads to worse addiction.

Ahhh ahhh ah ummm tax ahh ummm ahh Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:45 26
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Well then, when the "stigma" of cocaine, heroine, fentanyl, crack, meth,....and such becomes more socially acceptable we can legalize them too!
The stigma of those drugs will never die because they are too damaging. Marijuana is proven to be much safer than alcohol and should have been legalized decades ago. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:49 27
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Lol caseterd, obviously your personally somewhere way past Mary and somewhere between crack and meth, too bad you can't remember how you got started. It is fact and it is proven addiction leads to worse addiction.

Ahhh ahhh ah ummm tax ahh ummm ahh
Haha. I don’t use any drugs, that includes alcohol. It is not proven marijuana leads to other harder drugs that is a myth. What I can agree with you on is trudeau is a total joke and I don’t like him at all. Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 20:52 28 Hahaha agreed on last part. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 2, 2017 | 21:12 29 Without anything to back it up....I thought people aren't mentally "mature" until they reach about twenty five (probably varies from person to person like everything else)....so lets impair that important developmental stage of our youths lives.

Then there's the argument about not punishing the recreational users because of the chronic users.

Kind of a no win debate.

Even people in "high" places tried smoking marijuana....but they never inhaled! No pun intended.... Reply With Quote
Nov 2, 2017 | 21:24 30
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Without anything to back it up....I thought people aren't mentally "mature" until they reach about twenty five (probably varies from person to person like everything else)....so lets impair that important developmental stage of our youths lives.

Then there's the argument about not punishing the recreational users because of the chronic users.

Kind of a no win debate.

Even people in "high" places tried smoking marijuana....but they never inhaled! No pun intended....

No one is saying we are going to force feed kids marijuana. Teaching kids the truth about marijuana is important. Trying to scare kids into not using drugs dosent work. The kids are going to be the ones who decide what they are going to do so let’s give them the tools to make good decisions. Reply With Quote