Harper be quiet.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Harper be quiet.

Oct 29, 2017 | 16:12 1 Harper speaks against Canada in trade talks
This proves what I have said numerous times on here.Harper was only wanting to get elected and lead the conservative party and not Canada.At least on the news they said people that matter will not take his comments series anyway.Scheer was not much better taking a trip to New York and putting down the Candian government while in the states.thought about 4 to 8 years ago Conservative statigists were on top of things.But starting 4 years ago they sure lost contact with reality. Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 16:44 2 Harper wants Canada to cave to the Bully . Bullies are never satisfied the more you try to appease them, the more they want. Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 16:54 3
Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
Harper speaks against Canada in trade talks
This proves what I have said numerous times on here.Harper was only wanting to get elected and lead the conservative party and not Canada.At least on the news they said people that matter will not take his comments series anyway.Scheer was not much better taking a trip to New York and putting down the Candian government while in the states.thought about 4 to 8 years ago Conservative statigists were on top of things.But starting 4 years ago they sure lost contact with reality.
Newguy, the news article I read was that the Canadian Press obtained a copy of a memo that Harper wrote to members of his law firm, not I assume intended for public consumption but certainly prudent to inform other members of your firm on his impression of the Nafta talks. First and I am going by memory so I might not be 100% accurate, Harper felt that Trudeau's negotiating team trying to introduce Canada's outlook on labour laws and climate were not helpful to what is essentially a trade agreement. He also felt that the U.S. had more problems by far with Mexico than Canada and that Canada was showing too much concern for Mexico and that this wasn't helpful. As for his speculation on the softwood lumber deal that Canada could have had this done no idea where he got his information. From my point of view Harper did not attack the present government in the press, the press went looking. Having said that Harper probably should have kept his views to himself. As for the Trudeau government I am quite sure they realize the chances of a successful Nafta renegotiation are slime to nil and put forward their rediculous negotiating points for political gain in Canada. Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 17:55 4 Drama boy has this country going down fast.
There’s a zero percent chance he’ll have Canada win against Trump on nafta.
If only we had Harper back we’d have a chance. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Oct 29, 2017 | 18:27 5 Our idiot has no chance of getting us any deal.

Yet the above feels Harper is the problem my god it's all about Trudeau now he won he is in charge and he is destroying Canada all by himself oh wait also his liberal supporters Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Oct 29, 2017 | 19:12 6 biatch...Name:  bitch.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  21.9 KB Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 19:26 7 Like a Chijuajua chasing a Greyhound bus. 🐁 He doesn't know how pathetic he is. Very childish. Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 19:40 8
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
Our idiot has no chance of getting us any deal.

Yet the above feels Harper is the problem my god it's all about Trudeau now he won he is in charge and he is destroying Canada all by himself oh wait also his liberal supporters
Amazon is considering Canada over the states cause of each countries political atmosphere.About as many jobs as there is farmers.Think that is a win already
Harper never did anything unless it was for his party. Reply With Quote
Oct 29, 2017 | 19:40 9 Quadtrac

"If only we had Harper back we’d have a chance."

Not a chance, Harper the mail room clerk couldn't even get Keystone, Gateway or East West pipeline approved here in Canada, never mind renegotiating NAFTA with Trump . Harper never had anything going for him other than hiding in the closet when abandoning his CPC caucus, and that's where he would end up when Trump got through with him.

Harper, is nothing but a sore loser trying to be an armchair quarterback after getting his ass kicked. Has Calgary named their dump after him yet? Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 06:42 10 750 call centre jobs in Alberta and how many jobs did we lose.

Mc Donalds and Gov Jobs and Call centre jobs are not economy boom times. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 07:54 11 I just don’t understand people who can possibly defend our current PM.
Sure Harper wasn’t perfect but compared to what we have now??? Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 08:25 12 The comments by Harper at his private company have really riled up the drama boy Liberals and it shows how his opinion is valued when it comes to free trade agreements.
Harpers team got results when it came to free trade agreements and wouldn't be risking losing an agreement by adding in weird chapters that have no importance to our economy.

Hopefully TPP (without USA) and NAFTA still have hope of being completed.
It sounds like we have good negotiators on our side but are stuck with idiots like Freeland and Trudeau. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 11:41 13 Selfie boy didn’t get trump he said in the beginning it’s about Mexico and us canada is ok.

Our idiot sides with Mexico.

A real special kind of stupid. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 15:54 14 Trudeau has did well dealing with a unpredictable radical leader like Trump is.Very delicate situation for sure.What benefit to Canada is Harper's opinion publicly? I realize it is a concept hard for many to understand a Prime minister represents a country and not a political party. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 16:18 15 Ha ha ha ha f$& k what a joke.

Your idiot picked Mexico over the USA to align with trump beef was with Mexico and our leader picked Mexico.

Real special guy!

Shit for brains Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 16:19 16

The second hadn’t given us the finger yet! Wait Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Oct 30, 2017 | 16:47 17 JT way taller just like....Fidel. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 18:25 18 You just do not get it.What did Canada have to gain by Harper opening his mouth.?Why would a country want people to lead a country that puts themselves ahead of its country?No fancy pictures just a simple question.hard to take a comedians answer serious. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 19:20 19
You just do not get it.What did Canada have to gain by Harper opening his mouth.?Why would a country want people to lead a country that puts themselves ahead of its country?No fancy pictures just a simple question.hard to take a comedians answer serious.

We’d gain a lot more if Justin would close his mouth. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 20:21 20
You just do not get it.What did Canada have to gain by Harper opening his mouth.?Why would a country want people to lead a country that puts themselves ahead of its country?No fancy pictures just a simple question.hard to take a comedians answer serious.
Newguy read Lorrie Goldstein's latest comment in the Edmonton sun, probably in the Toronto sun as well. It is titled: How dare Stephen Harper attack Liberals! Maybe if you do you will be quiet lol 😉 Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 20:37 21
Quote Originally Posted by Hamloc View Post
Newguy read Lorrie Goldstein's latest comment in the Edmonton sun, probably in the Toronto sun as well. It is titled: How dare Stephen Harper attack Liberals! Maybe if you do you will be quiet lol 😉
I see it as Harper attacking the Canadian government. Reply With Quote
Oct 30, 2017 | 20:49 22
I see it as Harper attacking the Canadian government.
So of course you didn't read the article, it points out the many times Chrétien and Martin publicly went after Harper. If you would read it you would see their attacks were more blatant and more public. Reply With Quote